Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Upgraded to Tapatalk 2 on iPhone, think I'm converted back it's great Sent from my IIII phone using TapetyTalk 2 man. :ninja: Ninja edit......
  2. spursmaddave

    Help

  3. Agree we are about 5/10 years behind the US we now have a 'sue or be sued' attitude to most things in life.... Lots of things in life now annoy me but I just ignore them mostly and try to enjoy the things I do like, life is too short to be bitter or blinkered...
  4. Can we just send RTBiscuit to you for some modifications
  5. Social media don't you just love it
  6. Hairdressers....
  7. I can come along and bring my Milltek & Berks
  8. Exactly, I am the same when I think that women are pointless moaning whingy creatures I watch loose women and all is well in the world because I am indeed correct
  9. 1,000s of impressionable single Mum's.... You bet I do
  10. If you really want tro see some fanatical over reaction check out mumsnet And no I am not a forum member there just followed a link
  11. I don't disagree with anything said either way so far
  12. Not sure you can be hypersensitive about peadophiles can you Of those commenting how many actually have kids
  13. Not the scheduling of that alone but the whole affair really... I'm sure there is more to come out of the woodwork
  14. It just makes the BBC look incompetent which they basically are....
  15. Just beyond belief http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21108337
  16. If you're careful you can remove the pods. They are plastic welded on, but can be un snapped, but you need to wear your captain brave pants. I took mine off
  17. You can fit 4 wheels/tyres in a Zed with no passenger
  18. Off to work in a bit, luckily my missus is off so don't have to use the Zed I'm sure it would have been fine but no point risking it if I don't have to )
  19. Iv'e got 2 spare seats in my garage but it's a bit cold and dark and snowy to go look now
  20. No idea mate drop Alex a PM, could be wiring, if it got snagged or something : shrug:
  21. Im sure Zedman will have spare parts if you need them
  22. 1000% Unless it was owned by Marty McFly £
×
×
  • Create New...