Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I never had a tape adapter, fm transmitter or did the ipod hack but I know they will all sound $hite because you still have to play it through the Bose
  2. Speak to Sly at Kaiser Motors he is in Kent, he will do you a good deal on tyres and fitting, also alignment
  3. I have been working days, which is strange for me.... Who are we talking about
  4. Well i moved my mac to spare room last week as I got a nice new 27" monitor and as I didnt want to buy a new amp with wireless capability i got an airport express... Works a treat i can stream music to and from phone,mac, nas also the router runs 5ghz so my tablet and phone now get 60gb+
  5. 5 years.....
  6. Just watching it again with my dad. Where's the hotty? Didn't see one myself. Have you seen one before, maybe someone could draw you a picture
  7. I have a/c on pretty much all the time, in the winter so I can see out of the window and in the summer to keep cool
  8. I thought R meant it was round
  9. +1 and quite rightly so
  10. Totally agree, up to the rally bit I was hooked....
  11. Didn't know you had driven a 370 over an extended period and have to disagree on the 'drive' preference (both in factory spec) as I have found the 370 as "involving" as the 350. But I agree the 350 look is very special and better than the 370. Interesting that the body of opinion over a range of cars favours the originals (that I mostly agree with) but disagree with LFR4N about the look of the new Sciricco as I find that a real eye catcher. But how it drives compared to the earlier versions I have no idea. Nope only a quick drive of Rosie and a slightly longer run in a Couple 6 months earlier, but neither felt as good as the 350 but maybe because I dont like the look of them I was never going to love it.... As for the new Roc I very nearly bought one... does look like a van from some angles though
  12. Looks a lot like tje Buddy Club I had but with burnt tips
  13. Kakimoto :lol: It may be very well made, but with a name like that GLWTS
  14. Only bad thing for me is the colour... Man - I have a sports car Woman - Really? Man - Yes, its a V6 Woman - Wow... Man - Its grey Woman - Oh well, maybe you are well hung?
  15. Squee can start at the top or bottom Of Ricey's list
  16. Original Focus > most since Original Golf > most since In fact most hatches were better looking in the 80's
  17. I often have problems starting in the cold, dogging is definitely a summer sport
  18. I heard you sub is low range or sub par boom boom. Get it low frequencies. No I didnt think it was funny either. Your comedy is free range... i.e. should be set free
  19. It was funny the first time, not so much the 2nd time
×
×
  • Create New...