Quite a list of mods you have certainly done your homework
I have done pretty much all of the interior mods you mention including the roof lining if you need any advice, where are you based?
Hard to say if you will be happy until you get it all fitted and have a listen....
Personally I would always chance the source (HU) first but that's just me, there are plenty out there without flashing lights etc...
Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there
Will I have to travel far to buy the food for breakfast? That's even more holiday days used!
We could share the driving, I don't mind helping out
Hmmmm you can drive the winnebago but you CAN'T wear the captains hat
Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there
Swing past mine on the way, we can split the fuel bill
Gonna need to, just did some calcs it's gonna be about £800 in fuel alone
Think I will get the bullet train its only a 10 hour trip then at 200mph
Depends where you decide to put the amp, you have to factor in routing all the wiring and cables, from battery to amp, HU to amp and amp to speakers.... I mounted mine underneath the cubby behind the passenger seat