Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And a free can of Mr Sheen for all the wood An XF doesn't compare to a Zed, and I will do a Biscuit and hang around like a bad smell
  2. Fixed that for you :thimbs:
  3. Is there any evidence that SMD has ever got a round ? :lol: I don't drink so never get a 'round' I do however 'get around'
  4. I pay over £700 for a 2 bed wee shity flat Luckily I earn about the same as the entire population of Dundee
  5. Cheekybunnygirl is my eBay member name
  6. I think he is definitely having an affair and the only reasonable thing to do is have one too, see you at the hotel
  7. +1 I have a Leon FR TDI and am looking at a 3.5l Jag the Leon is seriously quick but the Jag XFS is only a smidge slower 0-60 than the Zed and with bags of torque will feel quicker
  8. Ricey will be along soon with some poop in a box japery
  9. Hey not your fault mate, you hit it almost as soon as you saw it, very sad but unavoidable. I hope you feel better about yourself, try not to blame yourself. Hope you get the Zed sorted without too much hassle too. Thoughts with you
  10. Now that is attention to detail
  11. Very detailed but all you have done is detail what has happened, you need to state what you expect them now to do to rectify THEIR mistake, i.e. replace the OEM front links with new ones at their cost and install the cheap ones on the rear if they haven't been shagged installed incorrectly on the front. I would also not expect a bill for the original work for all of the aggro caused. Mistakes happen and no real harm done if it is all sorted sensibly but I don't see why you should accept 2nd hand parts fitting, how do you know they are not worse than what was on there
  12. Buster He had almost every bumper/skirt combo available surely
  13. Pre facelift 276
  14. My spec was 2004 Zed, 91k, stock air box (not modded) with Cosworth filter, Plenum spacer, Milltek exhaust & Berks HFC's and run exclusively on Sainsburys Super
  15. WOW!! thats incredible! i remember testing driving one with 93k and it was barely faster than an old school vtec. So those three things are definitely on my TO-DO list. It was upRev'd on over 90k and had 285bhp before Mark started, I did have a look for my little pony but I couldn't find it My Zed is a magical creature it just goes and goes like a car in its teens and touch wood (fnar fnar) nothing has ever gone wrong.... no doubt one day it will just fall apart though
  16. Cheeky fecker I have added a list of mods to the first post Mind you I am happy to accept donation
  17. I have a 2004 Zed on 110k with just an exhaust, plenum spacer & uprev on 300bhp
  18. I fitted a DD with satnav in the OEM position but found it to be too low really so I fitted an aftermarket nav in the cubby, that way everything is nice and clear
  19. I don't have an iPhone because of any other reason than it works better than any other phone available I have android devices and have used android phones and while I admit they are better in some aspects, overall there is something lacking unfortunately. I thought the iPhone5 was too big but as Ekona says you soon get used to it but anything bigger would seriously look stupid
  20. Looks huge here and this guy is only 4'6" (sorry for racial stereotyping there)
  21. Same pic for the tow eye and the intake pipe Not hard to find the right one but just saying - http://www.flickr.com/photos/srj11/8557459390/in/photostream/
  22. I had trouble getting silver indicators a while back, found somewhere that stocked the silvatec T20's so got 8 for £20, not that I have needed to change any so far
  23. The S4 looks really nice but just too big
×
×
  • Create New...