Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I just dont get it why spend all that money making your car undriveable I appreciate it would look good on a concourse but then why does that even appeal....
  2. Actually Humpy was my bitch in that instance
  3. Who are you calling a Queen you bitch
  4. The Azure is mine yellow cars are also some of the hardest to sell I think... Looks great like that colour. Me too
  5. Yep I went into the showroom said I want this colour, this spec etc so nice and picking it up knowing nobody else has owned it Done me well too, no problems in over 70k just servicing and slight modding
  6. Ian I will be paying for your services this year
  7. Possibly but a totally different voltage I believe
  8. I have quite a list of forum members wanting to buy my zed...... I meant in general there are always exceptions to every rule....
  9. I bought my Leon brand new (not in the same league I know) I think buying a brand new car is something everyone should do at some point if they can...
  10. The Azure is mine yellow cars are also some of the hardest to sell I think...
  11. I will certainly be saying hello
  12. You can have a whip round, I will bring the handcuffs
  13. Stop fannying about and just get one +1 either do it or shut it
  14. I have feelings you know
  15. Drive to Liverpool, have a night out and your wheels will be removed free of charge by the morning.... only problem is they will be long gone
  16. I could do a sponsored Zed wash in my mankini...
  17. I willjust wear a spurs shirt If its sunny I might wear my mankini though
  18. Now I've always been a fan of extra lubrication but I won't be rushing out to buy this over my usual Super
  19. Plenty of high mileage (100k+) DE Zeds, not sure about revup or HRs but I don't see why not as they are not that different
  20. I thought you would approve I bet some people don't even realise what your avatar is
  21. Yep good call although if you are tall and have the seats right back you are fine I have never put my elbow on the heated seat switches
  22. You bought a brand new E92 with the associated depreciation but are concerned about fuel economy....
  23. No they just blend into the background.... dull colour for a dull day
  24. I must be one of the few people that doesn't like the facelift onterior, yes the door cards etc are slightly better quality but the silver gear surround and air con knobs are horrible
  25. Best way to get a tan Swan Vesta time
×
×
  • Create New...