Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Trouble with rays alloys is they bubble and if you get an acid based wheel cleaner like wonder wheels under that it will be as bubbly as an aero
  2. Thats what I was thinking
  3. Money no object I wouldn't have time for cars I would be permanently knackered from the string of teenage supermodels
  4. 290bhp with no intake/engine/exhaust mods... Why did you get a dyno done on such a standard car GLWTS, looks nice and clean
  5. I have heard of clutches going on that low mileage... anyway hope you get it sorted asap and cheaply
  6. No worries, everything was there if you searched though if you keep posting up questioned that get asked over and over then you will get flamed
  7. If I wasn't working all weekend I would have riden shotgun with someone
  8. What to get - http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx How to do it - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/27-ice-electronics/
  9. The 'clutch to the floor' bit does sound master/slave cylinder related from other posts on here. How many miles has your Zed done?
  10. A good tip is to put a bit of tape on the windscreen to show where the wipers are when you take them off as I am sure they move a bit when you pop the bonnet. I seem to remember lining them up perfectly, puttimg the bonnet down and they moved too low
  11. Yeah I preferred Beyonce when she was in Destinys Child...
  12. Very typical, take them off , rub them down and use some hammerite job done. Easy to take off, 2 plastic caps and bolts just be careful with them
  13. Mobile App thing I think
  14. I say Saturday around 7pm...
  15. My son is 6'7" and about half my weight again so difficult to embarrass, even for me
  16. It does work Plus you don't need it to look under forums / 350Z Modifications / Exhaust http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/56-exhaust/
  17. Milltek+Berks+PopCharger =
  18. Well seeing as Asrian is helping him fit his supercharger I expect him to arrive in a ball of flames
  19. Surely the point of having a 2 seater sports coupe/ roadster is to stand out I agree banana yellow is at the top end of the 'look at me' scale but grey is at the very bottom, doesn't matter if you call it gunmetal, titanium etc grey is grey.... Grey suits boring cars like mondeos and beemers it has no place on a 350 or 370 other than undercoat
  20. Lets hope he doesn't like the mankini and he ends up in a 3some with SMD & Bounty Don't think BBK will be interested apparently he has his eye on one of the locals
  21. Inbetween Mordor and The Mines of Moria I'm guessing somewhere cheap Cheapest = $hitest in 99.9% of cases
×
×
  • Create New...