Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. A lot of people have taken a lot of time witheir advice/thought on this thread, why not just delete or modify your posts if you want it to be less personal
  2. I had my car Zed serviced at Abbey & Kaizers, both will do an excellent job but I would recommend Kaizers
  3. Must have
  4. Wish i'd blown work out it was a crap night
  5. Fixed that for you . . Oi I will have you know we often have some witty banter over our port & cigars
  6. Who asked you you created the thread - ergo you wanted my input I always value your input, however small it is
  7. Sorry I couldn't make it.....
  8. You'll know if you're too close to the mark if her toes curl up He shoots he scores... Or should that be he scores he shoots
  9. I'm going to PM you on the 14th asking about a bodykit for my new 370z Then PM you again on the 20th saying you are rude and forget it
  10. Did you leave the other one at Brands
  11. For Sale as of 22nd July - Special Edition Tarmac Sportz Sombreros
  12. Yeah I know I think I taped a bit too close to the trim..... I will see how the other side turns out tomorrow then decide on doing it again with the primer....
  13. I'm sure you can find some buisness opportunities in Spain
  14. Me too, perfect time of the year and a great little mod for a Zed
  15. This would add at least 10bhp surely
  16. Yesterday evening thieves broke into Scotlan Yard and stole every toilet and urinal in the building. A MET spokesman said unfortunately they had absolutely nothing to go on....
  17. If so be suitably embarrassed
  18. Yeah 3 very similar cars Just saying there seem to be a lot of people scrimping and saving, they must have stretched to get a Zed and shame to see a nice car like the 350z ending up with cheap a$$ parts added thats all..... I mean a 300bhp car that drinks super unleaded like a fish and we are supposed to applaud someone fitting £24 speakers in it I just don't get it. I can understand people choosing cheaper options for tyres/exhausts etc etc but not bottom of the barrell stuff... If anyone else want's to 'improve' their Bose then let me know and I will come round sit in your passenger seat and fart into a tin can for you You turned into a car snob now since you have had that Jag Nah I was always a snob, never spared any expense on my Zed
  19. It just pulled a bit off of the chrome.... I normally never pull off early honest I did buy some plastidip primer because it was recommended for metal so will see how it looks in the morning but then probably start again with the primer first. It makes it a non reversible process but the trums are fubar anyway so not a problem. To be honest I would take the trims off and get them properly painted but they are apparently a pita to remove, require a refit kit of clips and 99% of the time get bent.....
  20. Night trip to Moreton
  21. Was there a cow on the cattle grid
  22. well its called plastidip to start with, so maybe why they havent heard of "plastisol" Is it a temporary parasol
  23. eBay or plastidip uk
  24. Yeah 3 very similar cars Just saying there seem to be a lot of people scrimping and saving, they must have stretched to get a Zed and shame to see a nice car like the 350z ending up with cheap a$$ parts added thats all..... I mean a 300bhp car that drinks super unleaded like a fish and we are supposed to applaud someone fitting £24 speakers in it I just don't get it. I can understand people choosing cheaper options for tyres/exhausts etc etc but not bottom of the barrell stuff... If anyone else want's to 'improve' their Bose then let me know and I will come round sit in your passenger seat and fart into a tin can for you
×
×
  • Create New...