Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yep winter wheels would be the only use I would recommend unfortunately....
  2. If you changed the badges 99% of people wouldn't have a clue
  3. Just follow a Zed with one on, it will fall off at some point
  4. Did you order the bench to put them on?
  5. Yep you can't really say anything about badge snobbery on here, we all own or have owned a Datsun at some point or another
  6. I hadn't seen the white lip, I really don't like that but as long as you do Are you doing the wheels white?
  7. Yep Steve anyone that uses say eBay to buy/sell needs to read the distance selling rules
  8. spursmaddave

    Mats

    Are you anwhere near kent
  9. You can remove the whole binacle, not sure if there is a guide on here
  10. Every cloud has a vulture
  11. Off Topic is my middle name(s)
  12. If he made me laugh I would give him a try
  13. Nice motor, welcome to the apres Zed club
  14. Don't worry hopefully like myself your willy is much bigger that your wallet And I am guessing your wife looks like Katie Perry. More like Katie Brand to be fair
  15. Don't worry hopefully like myself your willy is much bigger that your wallet
  16. With a glass of milk because of all the excitement
  17. Not sure it was tasteful to get Stuart Hall to announce the birth
  18. Is he cavalier No circumcised so a roundhead
  19. He is a top bloke that's for sure
  20. Thats why my son is called Vauxhall
×
×
  • Create New...