Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Real men never smoked in the first place Sent from the golf club...
  2. Nice alloys, they look a bit too big on that pic though imo Sent from the golf club... I'm running 20s I don't no the meaning off to big lol pics before I lowered it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I like the wheels but not a fan if 20's on 350's they just look that little bit too big. Lovely car you have there though looks fantastic and as long as your happy, which you obviously are, then who cares Sent from the golf club...
  3. Well seeing as that is Sly and it looks exactly like his garage I would say you are in Kent about 10 minutes from me Sent from the golf club...
  4. Nice alloys, they look a bit too big on that pic though imo Sent from the golf club...
  5. Nothing wrong with a good snow plough ! It's ok, we know its just a generation thing. Admittedly the second pic isn't too bad, and I know its just a matter of opinion, but on the whole that bumper is horrible. Splitters look great on track cars just look a bit silly when you see a car on the motorway thats all Not really a generation thing, there are plenty older than me on here with bodykits, just a taste thing thats all. Sent from the golf club...
  6. Have a good / safe day chaps Sent from the golf club...
  7. Doesn't look any worse than plenty of other bumpers, at least it doesn't have a silly snow plough like lip on it... Sent from the golf club...
  8. Sent from the golf club...
  9. Don't worry the Romanian King of spam will ask for it to be cleared up again soon Sent from the golf club...
  10. "My mates elderly father has just done this." "Go on SMD ~ get one before you're to old to ride it. " Sent from the golf club...
  11. Had the red sauce for 3 years it is out of date Sent from the golf club... 3 years I've only had the Zed 4 years and FI wasn't even on the cards until Darren did his. I think you're just here to It's taken you 3 years to realise that too Sent from the golf club...
  12. Harsh, he is only excited about his S/C build... Sent from the golf club...
  13. Can't beat a funky moped / scooter.... One day I will get one of these and relive my teenage years Sent from the golf club...
  14. Happy to take you for a spin, so long as you don't mind going topless One sock at a time William If it's a quick spin, always leave your socks on When you took me for a spin I kept my sock on, but I did go commando Sent from the golf club...
  15. Means nothing, I am reading this naked in bed Sent from the golf club...
  16. One of my favourite film that, The Unforgiveded Sent from the golf club...
  17. spursmaddave

    Clutch

    That's what I'm thinking, just strange with all the paperwork I have that there's nothing about the clutch. You hear what I'm saying? Yeah and who knows it could be original, not everyone slips it and drives like a fool Sent from the golf club...
  18. Had the red sauce for 3 years it is out of date Sent from the golf club...
  19. Remind me how that VXR ended up again Sent from the golf club...
  20. You were saying that before Adrian build his S/C 350 which he has now been to Wales in, split and dold and building a S/C 370.... If I ever see you in a V8 Zed I will eat my hat (cap) Sent from the golf club...
  21. Life size picture too... Sent from the golf club...
  22. spursmaddave

    Clutch

    I would say it has been done, I got mine on 69k and the clutch went at about 76k Of course it coukd be original but I would say the odds are against it really... Sent from the golf club...
  23. Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...