Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. She used around 2-3L during the Europe trip, I think. But I just put that down to the car being used for 8-9 hours a day in high temperatures etc. Always planned to do a compression test once I got back but time went on and I never got around to it. Hmmm definitely not right as it's not even a revup engine is it? Mrs Busters Azure never used a drop of oil between services See if Chris will sneak round and pinch that block, done well over 100k but been very well looked after
  2. So simple and so frustrating, as some of the best games are
  3. Yeah reviews are meh but might give it a go.... bored of just wading through tide after tide of things to shoot to bits Might just trade in TR and make do with FIFA and Killzone for now...
  4. Will I hate you a Embrace it.... I nearly threw my iPad out the window
  5. Finished TR so will be trading that in for Thief tomorrow hopefully
  6. Nice but never been a fan of the chrome bits on the front grille, Papa had some on his and I didn't like them then, ZunSport all the way
  7. I am always sensible and helpful, just sometimes misunderstood and weekends I am Miss Understood
  8. Maybe he has been driving too fast to post Good point, if he wasn't best he leaves for Wales now And we will still pass him on the Severn Bridge
  9. Must be a good job, look forward to the pics
  10. Maybe he has been driving too fast to post
  11. I will be getting some tickets, if I win a Zed specific prize I will auction it off on here for the charity
  12. See you in Wales By the way I bought a Zed, did 40k+, 3 Wales and sold the Zed all in the time it took you to say hello
  13. Caption competition time..... "I told Darren-B it didn't need a S/C " Sent from the golf club... This was one supercharged That looks like a beast, don't show it to Darren it will make his ankle twinge :ouch: Sent from the golf club...
  14. Caption competition time..... "I told Darren-B it didn't need a S/C " Sent from the golf club... Now can ChrisS outdo that................ I think it is Chris in the photo Sent from the golf club...
  15. Sorry to hear the bad news Matt, I am sure you have weighed up the options/costs and I wish you all the luck possible with whatever you decide to do Sent from the golf club...
  16. Blonde too I was still taller than you even then Sent from the golf club...
  17. Back on topic, here is me lets just say a couple of years back, notice the shirt.... I think Glenn Hoddle was signed the year this was taken Sent from the golf club...
  18. Caption competition time..... "I told Darren-B it didn't need a S/C " Sent from the golf club...
  19. "Female ambulance driver crashes while on a car forum, shock, horror, probe!!" I'm obviously in the passenger seat, haha Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk Has a Z. Has natural beauty. Has a uniform. I vote for a new calendar jenni86 can be Jan to Dec. I had a Zed. Thinking of getting another but not sure yet. Kind of want a GT86. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk Would you like a shaguar Sent from the golf club...
  20. How are you getting there ? Running, hence the need for deodorant... Sent from the golf club... are you doing other shopping at the same time ? If not pm zmanalex I prefer the pound shop, then I can ask everyone "how much is this" I'm sure nobody else ever does that Sent from the golf club...
  21. Depends if the pineapple is s/c or n/a... Sent from the golf club...
  22. SMD does both. Try a PM to TDi for a more sensible "non pi** taking" answer. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/201-tdi-north/ I'm always helpful Sent from the golf club...
  23. How are you getting there ? Running, hence the need for deodorant... Sent from the golf club...
  24. Does anyone know how much a can of deodorant is at the pound shop? Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...