Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Orders cease on April 1st and doubt the next incarnation of the zed will have a roadster ( as u said ) You think there will be another Zed? Sent from the golf club...
  2. +1 13 370z roadsters were sold last year. 13 ! It's our tropical climate I think they should have made a hardtop convertible, mind you 370 sales altogether have been woeful, doesn't make it a bad car just not a car for the times, if it had a 2.0 turbo under the bonnet it would maybe sell better Sent from the golf club...
  3. I don't think anyone was suggestiong buying one new, not unless they throw in a free lobotomy Sent from the golf club...
  4. Not just that but the awful quality of what you do get, BBC stations are great, better than FM but a lot of the other stations are woeful.... some are in MONO it is 2014 not 1964 !!!!!! Sent from the golf club...
  5. Much weaker material and so you need more of it. I'll have you know I fitted one laptop bag in there! Yeah obviously aluminium doesn't rust though I guess... Hmmm a heavy gorgeous looking / sounding impractical coupe..... It's like a Zed with a proper engine And a mortgage needed to buy one Sent from the golf club...
  6. Yeah but a bit like the Zed it's not about out and out performance it's about how it makes you feel... no doubt the Porker would go quicker round a track etc but the Jag would put a bigger smile on your face Yeah £85k but pretty much all Jags are overpriced thats why they depreciate like mad. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but as said in the review if it drives even half as well as it looks and sounds then Only Jag could make a mostly aluminium 2 seater that weights 1.6 tonnes Sent from the golf club...
  7. Fair enough if you need DAB for certain stations, I had a pure highway too, have it at work now. £149 is a bit steep, does that include a decent aerial too? Sent from the golf club...
  8. Watched that review last night too Sent from the golf club...
  9. Don't bother chopchop, dab is crapcrap Really poor quality unfortunately Sent from the golf club...
  10. +1 I had power to amp & sub going through same place Sent from the golf club...
  11. Need blue brembos Sent from the golf club...
  12. Damn you. It's Gareth you sob. Found out I can't afford to change my name via deed poll. Calm down Gerald it's only a forum Sent from the golf club...
  13. You called Sent from the golf club...
  14. I am with you there, I get nervous too Maybe we can meet up and hold each others hands Sent from the golf club...
  15. This thread has SMD humour coursing through it but unfortunately not everyone gets it Does anyone get it really? Sent from the golf club... I get it mate Badge snobbery on a Nissan......strewth Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk Sent from the golf club...
  16. This one mate A Red Shoulder Severum, also known as a Rotkeil or Heros Thumbs up on the fishtank buddy!! Digging the Green Terror in the background! Bet he"s the Daddy Nope this guy is the Daddy This guy keeps the GT in his place too Probably my favourite though, beautiful Sent from the golf club...
  17. We could redo that sketch in Wales.... Will370z Glrnet Ioneabee Sent from the golf club...
  18. This thread has SMD humour coursing through it but unfortunately not everyone gets it Does anyone get it really? Sent from the golf club...
  19. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  20. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  21. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  22. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  23. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  24. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

×
×
  • Create New...