Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Damn will have to have a back/sack/crack wax for Wales after all.....
  2. Now that's a question and a half! :lol: Don't worry I will be wearing baby blue for you too
  3. Amy have you not seen the fayelady zed thread Sent from the golf club...
  4. Doing a Will :scare: :scare: Is that an offer or a rebuff? Sent from the golf club...
  5. I need a list of singles so I can choose who to take a ride with Sent from the golf club...
  6. And You're welcome And polite to Sent from the golf club... It's going to be a looooong weekend at Wales! Yeah, see you their ! Sent from the golf club...
  7. Now your being sarcastic to ! Sent from the golf club...
  8. And You're welcome And polite to Sent from the golf club...
  9. Your a funny guy Grundy Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sent from the golf club...
  11. Well have done a few 100 miles on the MPSS fitted to the Jaaaaaag and I can confirm that they are indeed just as good on this car as on the Zed, dry grip is phenomenal and wet grip compared to the Dunslips I had before is just in a different league
  12. Yeah gutting but there will be plenty more days to enjoy it :
×
×
  • Create New...