Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Hope PSG still have the reciept... Sent from the golf club...
  2. Sold pending payment Sent from the golf club...
  3. I was close! But no cigar Sent from the golf club...
  4. Germany clinical Brazil comical Sent from the golf club...
  5. I think it is something for Jemima.... Sent from the golf club...
  6. Side repeaters will be replaced with 370z emblem repeaters and having some thoughts about doing some accents in the brown, door handles being one of them Yeah that will finish it off nicely Sent from the golf club...
  7. Are you going to do the door handles and side repeater black or to match the wheels? Sent from the golf club...
  8. Seems on a par with other forums on tapatalk now Sent from the golf club...
  9. So there was a stand-by list this year and quite a few disappointed not to make it.... so the answer is cancel it next year
  10. Hope your pleased when you see it, sure you will be Sent from the golf club...
  11. Yeah that ones been on for a while, was on Dave originally Noticed the plate on it? It's a 12 plate or something if I remember correctly. Nope it's not a 12 plate they have used poetic license there Yep they have (used poetic license), I was just curious as to what the number plate actually belongs to if anything. It's Mike the admin on here's car Sent from the golf club...
  12. Yeah that ones been on for a while, was on Dave originally Noticed the plate on it? It's a 12 plate or something if I remember correctly. Nope it's not a 12 plate they have used poetic license there
  13. I really think we may have the first 350z marriage soon, of course Letti will be sad but it is so obvious these 2 guys were born to be together
  14. Yeah that ones been on for a while, was on Dave originally
  15. Very very true, a case of if you don't like it....... I have always like static meets too, not to show off as I am a shy retiring kind of wallflower guy, but just nice to chat and have a laugh If Wales is on next year I will be there again, if not then hopefully something else will be on the cards
  16. Cheers they are in really good condition, I never had anything tatty or cheap on my Zed while I had it, although the guy driving was definitely cheap
  17. Next year Papa and we won't invite Will or Ken
  18. It is, Garage Queens & Bling Junkies galore Sent from the golf club...
  19. I wish If you need a door handle maybe PM Keyser he sometimes has bits and bobs knocking around
  20. Sold and can be locked, to be honest I didn't think anyone would want them, just shows you never know huh
  21. Yeah sorry someone has snapped up the lot
  22. Here is the whole advert, the kid can drift better than Chris
  23. Do you have anything to go with de bonnet like de skirts or de bumper
  24. Did you want them mate? If the buyer drops out then they are yours Sent from the golf club...
  25. Just found these in my garage, forgot I had them I would class them as excellent condition just the usual heel mark on the drivers side £40 inc delivery (UK mainland) This is the underneath of the drivers one NOT the top Thanks for looking Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...