Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not unless it also stands for Big Gorgeous Winker Sent from the golf club...
  2. I thought I was your idol Sent from the golf club...
  3. And this attitude is what makes the car scene suck, not hard to have some manners Well said Steve Sent from the golf club... That's a Friggin first from you haha We might not like the same things but don't think either of us have ever been rude Sent from the golf club...
  4. Love the colour of the last one, brickyard? And yes I have quoted all the pics Sent from the golf club...
  5. And this attitude is what makes the car scene suck, not hard to have some manners Well said Steve Sent from the golf club...
  6. Very nice indeed Sent from the golf club...
  7. You guys! Sent from the golf club...
  8. What's wrong with discussing it and thoughts on the extremes? It's nice to have thoughts on anything positive or negative, far better than just endless threads saying 'wow thats great' Sent from the golf club...
  9. Now that car is......... oops nearly Sent from the golf club...
  10. That's ok then Sent from the golf club...
  11. Looking nice mate, love your dedication and passion
  12. I could have afforded the V8 XFR but mid teens to the gallon would have made me cry I think I would have ended up driving it sedately so would rather have the derv and drive it like I stole it
  13. Calm down and stop using the term 'retarded' it's really pretty offensive even when used to describe a car
  14. @ Jay
  15. Yeah very strange, 99.9% of people seem to be of the same opinion, lowered as far as you can get away with and wheels right out a low touching the arches is great, if a little impractical in this country. Excessive camber and wheels sticking way out of the arches is just silly. Must say using the word retarded is not really right and maybe that is what upset Steve? Sometimes offensive words like that can just hit a nerve.
  16. Can't disagree with any of that, just annoys me slightly that people that have never driven a decent modern derv with a decent gearbox seem to have such a good idea of how they drive
  17. I just drive 70+ miles and nothing passed my tractor I find my big barge around the same economy wise as the Zed in town, probably all the stop/start moving such a heavy car but on a decent run it motors past 40mpg effortlessly at similar speeds I used to do in the Zed and get 26/27mpg which is nice I got mine as I needed an auto and fancied a change not because I thought it was better than what I had, but believe me it feels just as 'special' to drive but for different reasons Sent from the golf club...
  18. I disagree and so do many others on here ... IMO the slow sales of the 370 are partly down to the aesthetics of the newer model ... those ugly fangs at the front ... the lardarse of the roadster ... the over designed shape of the lights both front and rear ... + lots, not terrible but certainly not as nice as a 350, and from experience not as engaging to drive imo Sent from the golf club...
  19. Like a lot of things it just gets taken to the extreme, I haven't seen any 'retarded' Zed's at any meets or on here in pics, most members on here like to drive their cars not trailer them to a show I don't care how much bits for a car cost TBH, I am far more impressed with something that has been done with love than something that has just been sent to a shop and someone been told to make it look good... That's why Buster won best Zed at Wales 2013, all pretty much his own work and yeah if you looked close not as perfect a job as some but I liked it and so did most others Sent from the golf club...
  20. I don't mean good noise, I meant road/wind noise Sent from the golf club...
  21. :lol: Somebody stop this guy, he's killing me :lol: I know thats why I can't help posting on this thread The ragtop 370 is 1,000,000 times better looking that the 350 with the hood up, hood down I would still prefer the 350... Have to say after being a passenger in 2 370's in Wales they are a lot noisier inside than the 350 too Sent from the golf club...
  22. Never said it was my fun car, it is my everyday driver, munches up the motoway miles in luxury but can keep up on a fun drive if I want Depends what 'enjoyment' is, different for everyone really Sent from the golf club...
  23. Wanna bet Sent from the golf club... what you definately haven't got enough torque for is to haul my wife along to an event Next time we are near we can all pop round to yours for a meet Sent from the golf club...
  24. Don't need tapatalk for any sites, but if you are on several foruma it keeps them all together Also makes things like adding pics to quotes easy Sent from the golf club...
  25. Wanna bet Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...