Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. What you want to do is this. Kick him straight in the bollos and ask him if THATS what a "hairdresser" does. If his answer is No, then tell him to STFU! What excuse of a car does he drive....... Oh, That was said in jest, before we get the righteous brigade start bumping their gums....
  2. Zugara

    Brake Pads

    I would say This maybe more apt http://www.hark.com/clips/nxqbvybngy-suck-my-balls
  3. Said in the contex of south park. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what I said waz......How would you like to suck my balls..........Mr Garrison http://www.hark.com/clips/nxqbvybngy-suck-my-balls
  4. Get rid of that snow plough
  5. Maybe someone has a shed they want MOT'd for a cheap price
  6. Thinking about geting my plenum chromed......
  7. Looking good, Suprised you didnt go for some bling bling hoses......
  8. Currently doing MOTs for £27ish......
  9. It was said in jest. Ok
  10. Soft lad!
  11. Sorry Will, no can do!
  12. one on its way, yum yum
  13. You should of nutted the stupid old tw4t Hope it gets sorted ok......
  14. THIRSTY
  15. What about "penny" shares?
  16. Alex might have one.
  17. I agree!!! The more uninsured 'Pricks' on our roads the likelihood is that our premiums may come down a tad! Dream on...... Womens insurance is going up due to a "sexist" loophole. Insurance as a whole is just going up and up. Just had a quote for my wifes beetle. £259.89 if I buy direct from Sheilas Wheels, £209.34 if I buy from Sheilas Wheels via confused.com. They wont even match their own internet price when i called them to ask why a renewal is more expensive. How mad is that?
  18. Could be a valve stem seal leaking a drop of oil onto a piston, hence the smoke.
  19. there are some basingstoke boys that could help out, fleet is a tad to far for me sorry. come along basingstoke owners, offer up
  20. Went black once, never again ! was an absolute son of a gun to keep clean...
  21. Still have lumps of glass in my head and the great scar to boot..... The exact day was July 11 1991,(Thursday) I remember it was a solar eclipse which we watched through the sunroof, that later on the same day ripped my flesh from my skull.
×
×
  • Create New...