Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Not normal. Trackrod ends possibly?
  2. Get your shocks checked, Your shocks provide dampening in both compression and in rebound. Bad shocks could very well cause your issue. It's probably combined with several bushings needing to be replaced as well. You dont have a broken spring? Were the wheels balanced on the car?
  3. Attak Z has some nice wheels for sale I think...
  4. Depends on. A. battery life. B. Battery condition. C. Charging times. Also I think that as the battery diminishes you would suffer on the end result. I would go for the mains powered TBH. Thats my 2p worth anyway
  5. Sure the photo shop pros will help, but you will need some pics of your car so it gives someone something to work with.
  6. One top tip, definitely don't go to a main Nissan dealer they wanted an absolute fortune for brake pads recently. I got mine from zmanalex for a good price. And your friends fitted them .........
  7. High flow air filter. Plenum spacer. Best do all your mods before an Uprev too
  8. I think of Wassem.......
  9. Zugara

    Bad boy

    I post from experience, and I was told by my insurance company that they didnt need to be informed as no points were actually being applied to my licence.
  10. welcome. Ipod hack. remap @ Abbey. Plenty of exhausts to select from, get along to a meet and have a listen to different types. Braces only if your trousers fall down.....
  11. Bricks on the property have shrunk....... No white flower at rear.. Shadow, Oh, and the wheels...... Looking good Will, now please clean her your letting the side down
  12. Zugara

    Bad boy

    No you dont.........you bad boy........
  13. Welcome Dave, just watch out for Dave NIce motor there mate
  14. Problem is this......If we find his van and car, they probably wont be his anyway therefore we would be at the house that was probably Tims but is actually not.
  15. What happens if we time it wrong If you time it wrong, well......it wont be yours.......
  16. Take it easy and "bed in" when you can. Although my bed in consisted of driving normally for a couple of 100 miles, jobs a goodun
  17. Good Job Jim, Can you do mine,
  18. so, is that an invite for us to come round then
  19. I will go in like this.... and return like this webbed feet come to mind.....maybe from overton
  20. you been in the Kings Head...........
  21. Perhaps I will pop down to Wickham and check it out... with me beat box Dont bother Jim I am closer, will have a drive there tomorrow from work(2mins away) and see if i can find out WTF this dude is on about. ...Pics may/may not follow
  22. megs cleaning prods
  23. Welcome
×
×
  • Create New...