Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Welcome.
  2. Possible it was the Ginger Ninger. AKA Buster and Swanagedave....
  3. How much Welcome to the forum, enjoy the new toy.
  4. Erm, I hope so, It is attached to my body.....
  5. F.O........Dave. I might as well "crash nd burn" with that comment. Well these wounds were a result of taking out the O2 sensor on my car. So its the Japs in the nissan factory who are lazy little fookers..... I always use a stanley knife to cut that sharp edge off.
  6. Might have been, but i cannot discuss here...
  7. This is the result of a human Vs a cable tie...Dont be a victim to this violence. They have been reported for ABH...
  8. welcome along. where you based
  9. ohhhh, think of the service costs, what if it needs spare parts.....ohhhhh,
  10. Husky, he aint busy
  11. ipod hack viewtopic.php?f=35&t=47176&hilit=ipod+hack
  12. thats where your problem is then, the pluds are incorrect type.
  13. someone else with the same problem.......i am not alone
  14. Min amount of oil usage, 1/2ltr over 2000 miles or so. Not masses of oil being used TBH.
  15. Found this http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/173-nis ... dirty.html and wondered if anyone else has seen or had this problem. I have this issue and no-one seems to be able to answer the question of what causes it..... I have chcked plugs, OK. swapped out O2 Sensors, clean air filter, oil OK.
  16. Were they called "speedo's"
  17. Yuo cnat Discriminate against dyslexics see my previous posts on the subject - I do totally the opposite - I'm actually trained to spot and work with Dyslexics Can we assume then that you work mainly with women.........
  18. I tend to disagree with you here. My car is pinking, whether I use 98ron,95ron any ron. Pinking does not get any better or worse regardless of fuel used.
  19. Yuo cnat Discriminate against dyslexics
  20. TBH, I have been on both fuels, never never never noticed any difference in MPG or performance. I am sure its all a myth. Thats my 2pence worth.
  21. You could PM me too Coming round for a cuppa then? they are not far from me.
  22. Simon and kat have
  23. yep, and if you got a router inside your lan you need to setup NAT to the DVR, remember that it'll be public facing... (so keep it as secure as you can, https and good secure password) lol, thanks for the reply but you just said alot of stuff i dont understand I have broadband through a router with wireless that is protected by WEP? WEP....... WPA is the way to do it, ask Doogyrev, he will kick you in the nuts if you use WEP........
×
×
  • Create New...