Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. I would, but what colour, and man or auto?
  2. Went and looked at a 370 roadster, not convinced i like them Saw a Tempur orange 350 roadster and have fallen for it So, I am torn between the 2, but airing toward the 350z.
  3. You can buy in the UK. Chillired used to sell them.
  4. Dunno, just thought it would grab attention.....
  5. WHo's Mitch, or is it "that" Mitch
  6. Pretty sure, somewhere on here, there is a guide about drilling holes through both and then passing the cable through the new holes.
  7. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... tem-full-1
  8. God I miss that noise, but hey, another will go on my upcoming zed..... As Doogy said, different sounds in different cars, it was the exhaust for me, and although some others took the peepee out of me for having it I was steadfast in what i liked and that was it. I hardly ever had the music on, i would rather listen to the exhaust
  9. don't brake, problem solved.....
  10. I assume it has wheels
  11. Hummer, stop messing around .
  12. Earth leakage.
  13. Go eat some doughnuts and enjoy you hols.
  14. Citroen ds .
  15. Very good.
  16. Yeah, now can i have a hot cuppa
  17. I know graham, thats why I quite like you.
  18. I quite like that actually,
  19. Oh Oh, if its an Auto mate, I will have it, not fussed on colour TBH.... I know a nice silver one for sale .................
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orange-2007-N ... 500wt_1378
×
×
  • Create New...