Jump to content

ATTAK Z

Members
  • Posts

    12,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATTAK Z

  1. ATTAK Z

    My 911

    I'll be advertising the numberplate "A7TAK" soon so if you've fancy it, please send a PM with a sensible offer
  2. ATTAK Z

    My 911

    Nearly right
  3. ATTAK Z

    My 911

    Yeah, I'll be getting an electric car Only joking !!!
  4. ATTAK Z

    My 911

    My pocket rocket is also available - Abarth 695 Biposto Rosso Officine - 189 BHP/tonne - 145mph top speed if you're brave - £35K
  5. ATTAK Z

    My 911

    I'm selling my 911 for £29,995 - It's a 2009 997.2 Carrera S Cabriolet - 83K miles Car will be sold with original wheels as shown on this old photo Private plate will be at additional cost
  6. I've been looking for a quote for a 997 Turbo today - where did you get those quotes from ? ... and I am right in saying you're up to about 600 bhp ?
  7. PM sent
  8. And whilst we're on it, this is a first warning for posters who start their post with "So" ... Sorry, it's my job P.S. Mods, can I change my user name to ATTAK ZEE please ?
  9. Welcome to our club - let's have a pic of your Zed
  10. Here it is folks
  11. Nice
  12. I had a similar problem with a Chevelle I bought - just fitted into the garage but then couldn't get out comfortably - solution ? - bang a hole in the side of the garage - Details here
  13. Couple from today Not forgetting the Garage Queen
  14. I give up then ...
  15. Ah yes it was called Tempur Orange to be precise
  16. and to our club
  17. I think Sunset was replaced by Solar Orange for the HR
  18. ATTAK Z

    Mr B

    You're welcome !
  19. You're welcome !
  20. ATTAK Z

    Mr B

    Try one of the traders on here - @ZMANALEX - he'll be along shortly
  21. Any good ?
  22. There's a load on Ebay
  23. Zed Shed is @Keyser or Chris as he's known in these parts and what he doesn't know about Zeds is not worth knowing
×
×
  • Create New...