-
Posts
1,121 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by sasha@lazytrips
-
I was in a Jeep SRT Owners Club until they all started posting sh1t like this on there once the lockdown started. I gave them a colourful piece of my mind and left. Surprised that the kind of person that gets one of those has a mental age of 12 but you live and learn. Super glad this place is different.
-
For those who are struggling with money
sasha@lazytrips replied to sasha@lazytrips's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Here it is embedded!- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
Hi guys, I've been a member here for a super long time and I find myself coming here a lot less frequently now, but I put out a video this morning on YouTube that I thought people might find useful. I know a lot of people are struggling financially, many are furloughed, had to take huge pay cuts or lost their livelihoods. I've made money online for a few years now through a few different avenues - some of my blogs are doing very well and I wanted to share a few thoughts with anybody who wants to find out what you can do. If you're looking for ways to earn money and getting a new job is proving tough, check out this video - it might help! 11 Best Ways To Make Money Online in 2020. https://youtu.be/CtNpw7TQ3W0 (To admins - I make no money from this, have no affiliate links and do not sell anything. Simply trying to help!)
-
I've still got mine! Been over 10 years now!!! Got a little too much sentimental value - been to about 40 different countries together covering over 200k miles! :))) Not my daily driver for about 3 years now, but still love it to bits!
-
Need a garage to come pick up my car and do some work
sasha@lazytrips replied to sasha@lazytrips's topic in 350Z General
And on that huge disappointment, will be phoning around local garages instead. Sounds like none of the garages here could help. -
Need a garage to come pick up my car and do some work
sasha@lazytrips replied to sasha@lazytrips's topic in 350Z General
Thanks guys - will drop Tarmac a note. Didn’t know they do work as well as sell stuff! Davey - I hear what you’re saying, but want everything fixed in one go on this one - can source parts quickly once issues are identified. -
Need a garage to come pick up my car and do some work
sasha@lazytrips replied to sasha@lazytrips's topic in 350Z General
No takers? Anybody know any decent garages in the East Midlands I can contact? I presume well known places here would take a day just to pick the car up. Already spoken to Cougar Store - they’re sounding crazy busy so anyother suggestions welcome. -
Need a garage to come pick up my car and do some work
sasha@lazytrips posted a topic in 350Z General
Hi all, Hi everyone, it's been a while... I have a slightly strange one. My car is in Nottingham. It is not driveable (clutch completely gone & car not used). I need some decent garage to come and pick it up, take it to their shop and do the following work: 1. Clutch (& presumably plate) replacement 2. ABS fix - my ABS is gone. I am presuming one or more of the rings/sensors on the hubs. Needs checking 3. One of my skirts has a gaping hole. Needs to be patched up professionally OR I will need a replacement fitting 4. Passenger window motor replacement If car can be picked up over the weekend of 24-25 Feb, I would be delighted. Any suggestions/offers? Sasha -
For sale: 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
sasha@lazytrips replied to sasha@lazytrips's topic in For Sale
Cheapest 2017 Jeep SRT on the market! Amazing car to drive. Get yourself a bargain! -
Hi all, Been a busy few months and due to moving abroad, I have to part with my Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Car is a full UK spec SRT Model with the naturally aspirated 6.4l (392) HEMI under the bonnet. Absolutely amazing car that has been a real pleasure to drive and a real shame to sell. Full spec includes great half leather seats, full entertainment system, really great interior and a lot of great touches. Under the bonnet, we have a 461 bhp HEMI V8 which sounds and drives like an absolute dream. I am advertising the car on several popular websites, but thought I'd drop it into here to see if anybody fancies a major upgrade. Smile on your face guaranteed every time. Car is a 1 owner from new (me) and has done 9,000 miles most of which was 1 European road trip (Swiss car tax for 2017 comes included!). First registered in March 2017 and has been very sparingly used, especially as I have been travelling for work a fair bit. Car has just had its first service. Next two services are free and included in a national dealer servicing pack. Best deal on one of these in the country. Please share if you know of anybody who might be interested. Car located near Sevenoaks in Kent. Price: £47,995
-
I'm really not sure if this is serious or an attempt at comedy. #confused
-
I bought £12 of wiring and installed it myself. Not funky so no computer access, but I can call/text my car and it calls/texts where it is. Total cost £17 including £5 pay as you go credit for the car's phone number!
-
Some cars here are pushing the 150k-200k range with no issues at all. This depends a lot on how the car has been maintained and serviced and what petrol has been used through the engine's life. Check for typical wear, rust around wheel arches, creaks and noises that shouldn't be there, but overall, you're buying some pretty robust Japanese manufacturing so if it is well looked after, it should run just fine for another 100k!
-
Last time was a few months ago by a road block check point in north Montenegro just after crossing from Bosnia. Police was after some bribe money but let us go when I pointed out all the hardware and cameras were recording. Dashcams are a must on long trips! 6 times in one day (Minsk to Moscow) 7 times in another (St Petersburg to Gdansk) Russian police is pretty special...
-
From a long-term owner of a zed and a V6 TT, there is no contest. Zed is a sports car, the TT/TTS/TTRS is reasonably quick numbers-wise but is a boring hairdressers' car. Comparatively poor feel, response, everything doesn't feel quite right. Reliability on the TT was woeful. Everything that can ever go wrong on a car has gone wrong. Things that should never go bad like door handles or water ducts under the bonnet go bad. All the time. If you visit the TT V6 / TTS owners club, you can tell the difference by the number of threads about fixing stuff vs anything else compared to here. I don't know about the very new models, but would not touch the Mk2 with a barge pole
-
Disagree. Think it's pretty clear that Chuka Umunna is the next leader. He will wait for the loss before coming through as there is no way for him to around the Labour deficit before then...
-
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Join the club... Amazingly practical and comfortable with supercar beating performance. What's not to like? That 6.4 Hemi V8 rumble....
-
Returning to the topic a bit more, I'd say the UK is princely positioned as a place you'd both have to get out of and get warning to do so. If it ever came to it, US sites would be top of the list for being hit. There is a huge amount of targets, infrastructure, etc to destroy there. Nobody, not even Russia would be focused on doing that AND hitting other countries in parallel. Hence the moment Russia/other aggressor attacks the US directly (e.g. Russian fighter planes sink a US destroyer in the Med) or the other way round, I'm immediately driving to North Norway. I'd bet there would be at least 24h to get out before strikes come to the UK. More likely a week.
-
I live in Kent. The moment anything sounds like WW3 is en route, I am bundling all key stuff and the wife into the big bad Grand Cherokee. Half an hour to France and then drive as far into northern Norway as possible. No military targets, no population, thinnest possible atmosphere = shortest nuclear winter. Animals and vegetation north of the polar circle have highest radiation tolerance due to differences in Ozone layer = highest chance of them surviving therefore food is possible. Plenty of remote oil rigs and refineries to use as a base with unlimited fuel supply. Sounds good to me!
-
So glad somebody actually typed out my exact reply for me.
-
LC818s, Do-luck body bits and an Ark exhaust by any chance?
-
There goes my unique forum name...
-
I hit 161 mph on a stock-ish 350z on the Autobahn on an accurate sat-nav read (not speedo) on a flat surface and was not maxed (ticking about 1mph every 2-3 seconds so still easily had 4-5 mph in there) - had to slow for traffic ahead. My guess is that a 370z should top a fair bit higher than that.
-
Do you need the camera on when the ignition is off? Security-wise a tracker is much more useful and a good install draws next to nothing. Rewire your Blackvue into an ignition-controlled fuse (that's what I did - you really don't need any installers for this). Also batteries can die any time from around 4yrs old onwards - just stick a new heavy duty Bosch in there - 20 minute job if you take a 10 minute coffee break halfway.
-
Flying is for wimps. #fiveamtraintocalais Woop