Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. ah the lovely soothing Nissan dashboard rattle background track as well
  2. thanks for the offer mate I decided to ignore it all day today and have another crack tomorrow. it's just the one pad and all others have been replaced fine. I'll try slide a blade in like Alex recommended but I'll let you know if that also fails!
  3. I did the most manly thing I could do - I quit! cheers for the advice Alex. I'll have another go tomorrow and see if I can loosen it somehow
  4. I tried wd40 and brute force but the other pad just will not budge - I'm out of ideas and its clouding over and starting to get darker starting to wish I'd gone to a garage now!!
  5. anyone have any tips for removing the pad from the other side of the disk? is it a case of just hitting it with a hammer or is there a technique??
  6. I'm half way through replacing the pads on the rears (this is a JDM non brembo setup), I have opened the calliper and removed one side of the pads but cannot remove the other side even a millimetre. I have been following this guide - viewtopic.php?f=35&t=16773 I have removed the visiable pad from this picture; am I missing something really stupid here?
  7. when you say do a swap are you buying the old bonnets from people?
  8. I've got the Z part
  9. welcome tidy looking car there, enjoy yourself!
  10. ouch hope it heels soon for you mate! Are you sure it was an accident while installing a car lift or were you trying to beat the record?
  11. 9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 and the winner is.....
  12. do the indicators flash orange? the only ones I could find flashed either blue or white and thats it....
  13. side indicator looks very is that the one from thezstore?
  14. http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing ... oranimals/
  15. autobulbdirect also do a free gift on orders over £15 - one of which is sidelights
  16. Mine too but if you double click the video and go to youtube, it lets you play it. youtube is also blocked, I'll wait till lunch and proxy server or iphone it
  17. dam works network blocking video's
  18. have you tried a local exhaust place? my local place has hundreds of the buggers and I'm sure they would sort you out.
  19. The first black with silver rim look nicest to me, especially if you have azure (can;t quite make out from ur avatar with all the snow!)
  20. it's almost as if they think some unscrupulous people out there may actually take out a policy after the incident has occurred
  21. I've been on look out, prices dependant..
×
×
  • Create New...