-
Posts
11,276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
-
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Yeah me too no need for any money just yet, will keep this alive for another week or so to see how much more interest there is, it's looking healthy so far. After this thread we will get a 'definate' interest list and start taking some deposits and get the ball rolling. -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Yes matey, Smoothed out badge and air intake Any photo's? I'm kind of looking for Nismo N1 front bumper & sides (looking for a different rear than the spats though) - can't quite decide though. I'm on the iPhone but if you google image 350z Aerosync front bumper then you should get some pics of it -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Yes matey, Smoothed out badge and air intake -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Cool Dblock ,I checked earlier about the aerosync and that's something that can be done too, smoothed badge plus optional air intake. -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
what the jdm plate recess ? -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
they could do them but we would need originals to do the mould and then enough interest 5 or more people to get them done so probably not viable. Personally I think the Nismo skirts are the best, I will probably ask Paul to get me some Shine ones. I've also had in mind about creating an aerosync front bumper replica, when that bumper first came out it was $299 but now it's $499 plus delivery taxes duty etc your looking at £600-£700 landed, albeit it won't be made out of the same material but it will definatey look the part at a much more respectable price. -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Can't see it being a problem buddy -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Yup -
Big thumbs up for R35LEE & Falcon
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Walbertonio's topic in 350Z General
I reckon Lee should open a Derby branch -
Replica Chargespeed rear bumper with a twist
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
The second pic on the blue car is standard, obviously it would look better with skirts and bumper. Im thinking Nismo skirts and Aerosync bumper You and your weight loss It will be minimal Yes - if you provide me with an original for the mould and Ive already quoted you on that -
Hi all Something I looked into end of last year and have not followed up as yet , I think I even mentioned it with Wasso . I got in touch with a company called Aero kit after seeing them at one of last years shows and expressed an interest in designing a replica chargespeed rear bumper. Slight twist if we wanted would be that instead of the rear square indentation for the reg plate we would have it designed with a rectanglular uk design making it a bit more unique . Aero kit are one of the only UK based manufacurers of bodykits and all their kits are made on their premises in the Hertfordshire. They are also the only bodykit company that does a 'guaranteed fitment' offer, They also use a higher grade of material than most bodykit manufacturers (especially the chinese products you see on ebay), Ive copied and pasted a section of one of my emails about the quality: the quality of our bumpers are dare i say even better than Chargespeed. Chargespeed tend to use a spray gelcoat which is very thin and often can cause problems when cheaper paint is used on it. They also use less matting than we do. most chargespeed products are laid 450 grams, we use 600grams on most of our products. The only issues are is that they would need an original bumper which may have to be factored in to the price somewhere, we could resell and split the difference lost on it (rought estimate extra £25 each), the original bumper would be used to make the mould and would have a few pinholes in it afterwards but would be easily prepped up by a bodyshop for resale. They would also need a car for a week as they will not create any products without test fitting, I wouldnt mind loaning mine if no one nearer offered. I did get a rough price estimate back end of last year of £220+ vat for the bumper (without insert) but this would need to be confirmed, They also quoted me for the insert £190+vat but at the time that was only available in black fibre glass although they were in the process of introducing carbon so I would need to check. Having spoke to a few members with chargespeed rears some of them have decided to go without the insert and it does look fine anyway. Plus im sure if we couldnt get carbon and you were desperate then RTCustomz could probably offer a carbon service. We would really need 10 people interested to make this worth while, it will be a quality product and as mentioned not the usual ebay type cheap and cheerful stuff so the price reflects this and I personally think its a great opportunity to get what is definately the best looking rear bumper for the 350z. Look forward to hearing your comments good or bad plus any positive input or ideas, as mentioned this is just in infant stage and just seeing if there is much interest. Cheers Tarmac
-
Nice one buddy, I'll get round to fitting mine one day
-
yep I reckon it's an Aston Ha ha - wonder how long it would take you
-
Gottta love driving around at night!
Tarmac@TarmacSportz replied to HEADPHONES's topic in 350Z General
Definately I took the missus to the airport the other week at 4:30am, clear roads ahead it was awesome... granted I was in the S Max but it was still fun.... would have been amazing in the Zed -
Oh gone on then You will have to have sloppy seconds im afraid Dave
-
Both at the same time for me, im still young(ish) and virile for those that don't know: Virlie - having the traditional male characterisitics of physical strength and a high sex drive
-
Ive got one left over from the last group buy. 1st come 1st served £170 + p&p
-
Ahh I take it you don't want the plenum spacer I ordered I will offer it on the forum
-
Ive got an italian one, equally as firey as the Scots I tell ya
-
its an aston martin DB9 or a fiat Doesnt Attak drive a Fiat now ?
-
It will all be forgotten so good effort for apologising. There was a time long long ago when I used to overstep the mark a little. Just remember the rules, remember it's a family forum, by all means have an opinion but respect others to. This a great place to meet friends and get information on all sorts of subjects. Embrace brotherly love. And.... For the love of Christ Don't upset Beavis
-
Everytime I see one I think they are crying out for spacers.. Not really my taste but I did like them when they were first released
-
Thats his current role Stew
-
Cheers bud. The tyres arrive ok? Waybill: 7069084330 Signed for by: P NOLAN Monday, February 14, 2011 at 14:39 Origin Service Area: EAST MIDLANDS - UK Destination Service Area: GLASGOW - UK +2 Pieces (don't know who P Nolan is though ) Nice one Husky my man