Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. How old is elderly? careful Its all relative - I know several 70+ ers who are fine and safe but I also know folks of the same age who just shouldn't be behind the wheel anymore. Its the living corpses staring straight out from behind the wheel that I see out on Fife roads that scare the bejaysus outta me. So you'll let me continue driving my 370 for a few more years, what a relief. Sorry Malc When I saw you at the 370z test drive meet I thought you were only early 50's.... you moved like 20 year old when you saw the free bacon buttys... I was talking about the 80+ elderly that are slumped forward and you can only see their eyes peering over the top of the steering wheel
  2. People should just put kids in the boot, then you can get easy access to them when parked up with no door banging required Not a bad idea
  3. Hi Nic Elderly 'men or Women' are the biggest problem on the road IMO.. You have to anticipate their every move and give a wide berth Although my biggest hate is when parking the Smax, its a nightmare getting the baby out of the car unless your in a parent/baby space, I had a go at some young punks in a clio the other week as they had parked in one of the parent/baby space's and I had to struggle to get little Mellie out of her child seat while trying not to bang the car door on the car next to me - its not easy being a woman sometimes ...
  4. I believe 'but don't quote me' that because we drive on different sides of the road the lights point at slightly different angles. How easy it is to change this I don't know but opening the lights and re-sealing them to change it is a bit of a ball ache in itself
  5. CS Supplies and fits the Scorpion at a good price and good service. Drop him a pm
×
×
  • Create New...