Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Yeah im pretty excited thanks guys - should be ready in an hour Nah Slim, not the van, not bringing any big stuff down as I want to play in my car... Just got a few little bits and bobs that might be interesting
  2. yeah but the only meat on the BBQ is Lamb, they are well populated in Wales so there ploy is making out they are doing a good turn but really we are the ones helping them out to reduce the amount of sheep. If you come you too can help the poor people of Wales
  3. The only way is to put tractors on the motorway again.... went down to 88p last time. I just put £60 worth of petrol in the car everytime i fill up - always have, I never notice the difference in fuel price as its always been £60, I just have to go a bit more often
  4. ive got loads for sale I dont know whether I have bought too much too little or what but ive been test fitting and packing them up today two more shipments due in as well I reckon I will be bringing plenty back with me Although I will be offering a buy now pay later scheme to get you all hooked
  5. ive got a for sale thread up for a scorpion 18months old £260 delivered
  6. No Some people know, they better not burst my bubble either I just want to pootle along like miss daisy in the welsh valleys listening to my new exhaust and bits
  7. Hold on... are we paying for the rooms at moreton park ?
  8. Should hopefully have this little lot fitted tomorrow... Unfortunately I don't think there are any others in the UK so Tarmac Sportz had to buy one for 'test fitting' purposes, which means it has to stay on my car... Im looking forward to unveiling it at Wales Mid pipe and ypipe are in the front, its amazing what you get in a zed
  9. Damn good price Even if it was the wrong size... I take it you didnt get a receipt ?
  10. Coming off tomorrow, I can post up pics after i've cleaned it Ive had a few pm's prior to this but in the interest of fairness im putting it on here and first come first served. 18 months old, covered 6000 miles which is nothing bearing in mind they are covered with a lifetime guarantee. Im pretty stacked out this week and weekend with Wales etc but should be able to post as early as next week. Please post your interest on this thread first Might be worth getting 2 new gaskets in case your existing ones are no good... think Alex has these pretty cheap PS Dont start asking me what ive got as I want to keep it stum before Wales Cheers Christopher Michael Tarmacadam
  11. You can pay in instalments if it helps ? I can get Stillens too but no idea what they are like. Loving the smiley Adrian
  12. Think Alex had a set for £600 ish which is a good price tbh. Or do what I did and get Husky to replace the hideous orange strip and bulb for a fraction of the price
  13. do you get the furry animal too PS3's Rule
  14. I have to say might worst fears have come true Im still confused Appreciate all the info though - definately food for thought
  15. Like Neil says there shouldnt be any reason to replace the cats... I think Husky may have a spare OEM, if you decide on an aftermarket one I can help you but if you have podded out all that cash and your not fussed about performance/sound then OEM is probably best
  16. I'm in Magaluf on a Stag doo unfortunately, will be there in spirit though
  17. this is crazy !! Men don't belong in pictures next to cars it's just not right Do they have to take their tops off and sponge the bonnet down with soap suds?? I might be up for it if someone gets a snow foam on the go and completely covers me so my love handles are hidden
  18. I can get you one of these to go with it if you want Or a ludicrously expensive snap on GTR limited edition tool kit (only 700 made) Or a chrome scissor jack with GTR logo
  19. For 18s maybe... The 650kg is more likely 690kg, and is to go with the VIA / JWL stamp on them - it's what they're tested to £899 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rota-GTR-19x10-5x ... 23108f5379
  20. Sweet Would definately get the A pillars done too
  21. Hi bud Model number is Samsung UE46C5100 Let me know if you can come up with anything, cheapest I can find is around £700
  22. yeah after posting this I did a bit of research the samsung super slim LEDs definately seem to get the best reviews. Doogy's link to the one he got. I reckon a 46" one will be on the cards
×
×
  • Create New...