Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Sad story but great pics, Met both of you in Wales. Top blokes, sad the partnership 'cars' is over but maybe one day Ian will be back in a Zed
  2. Sorry bud, its sold now I can get you a Scorpion for £374 if more in budget
  3. Just one of these left Doubt I will ever get anymore so if you want one for those long trips to the ring or Europe then get it quick before it sells on ebay
  4. Snap that up off the lovely Sarah.... Not many left in existence
  5. He's just made it look better, like we do on the 350z's Think Colin has done this on his too ?
  6. To be honest bud this ones gone a bit tits up... I just can't seem to source the 12mm washers anywhere in this design... Im in talks with a different supplier as I keep getting fobbed off.. I will what price I can sort and update... If anyone thats had a set and doesn't want to use them as Ricey did then you can return them to me for a refund.. pm me
  7. Can do you a new one for £374
  8. Leave me out of it you Welsh retard I did say he was from a nice part of Ilson, I was there last weekend dropping some bits off... It just made me laugh reading that article as its nearbye, I went to the club Cristies about 10 years ago and I had to step over a guy who had just been glassed and was unconscious at the entrance, it was one rough nightclub... now theres an ALDI there .. This comment cracked me up the most though i liv in fkin ilson so wot i live in kirk hallam but rave up ilson evry weekend ilson is wer it at i can get weed weneva i fkin wnna so wot i **** undr age gals but dat d way ilson is lol Theres rough places everywhere... every city has one... Nothing to worry about... Lets all play nicely
  9. Yeah.. comes standard with hardware pack
  10. As promised viewtopic.php?f=166&t=52076
  11. Hi all Just seeing if theres any interest in the Z speed V2 Aluminium undertray... Links below http://www.zspeedperformance.com/03-09- ... SP2001.htm http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT As you can see if you were to buy direct from Zspeed it would cost you approx £185 If we get a minimum of 5 interested I can do them for £145 delivered to your door so a generous saving Also available in Matt black at £175 http://www.zspeedperformance.com/03-09- ... 50PCV2.htm All info is on the links
  12. That R34 is awesome, not usually a fan of the colour but works well, Orange Zed is nice too
  13. This will definately be beneficial to you Husky.... Im in Derby as holiday was cancelled so if you see someone tapping on the window and laughing at you... its a good possibility it will be me
  14. Does look much better smoothed.. Good work A CF lip would finish it off nicely
  15. I'm on the fence with it tbh guys. Neither loved her or hated her, appreciated she was a good singer but yeah she was a mess.. I'm just saying it can be easy to judge someone when you don't know what demons she was facing everyday. I really don't think she set out to be a junkie that died at 27. As most people probably have, I've seen first hand what heroin does to someone, it's not nice and he didn't make it to 30 either.
  16. Sometimes people are troubled, could be something in her younger years, some people are affected worse than others, all the talent and money in the world doesn't help, it makes it worse for someone with a troubled mind. I hope she is finally at peace. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I agree the terrorism in Norway is far worse but the way of the world is showbiz sells. I agree the drug taking is not a great role model, but how many of these stars go to rehab, lots , showbiz is rife with drugs. It would be a little hypocritical to slag off Amy Winehouse when she's dead but call Charlie Sheen a legend wouldn't it..
  17. Depending on your budget.. I have a 2 month old Tanabe medallion touring ypipe back exhaust for sale. Only a few months old and covered around 500 miles so it's like new. Retails at £675 for sale for £650. Coming off the car in a few weeks
  18. You will be surprised just how vigorous they can be.. Without wanting to sound like a know it all, but I am errr a know it all when it comes to customs, airfreight, dog lines, decompression units, xray machines, DFT, vat/duty/admin/handling charges. I also know a lot of consultants and trainers in this field and I can tell you one of the big name players has just had half it's uk organisation shut down and set for a hefty fine. If it's a container then I'm assuming it's sea freight not air freight. The uk is on the highest terror alert in Europe - threat is imminent. So customs are over everything like a rash. Well, if I pack the container full, both end they cant take out everything and search the whole container, can they? And what sort of fees are there?
  19. You don't really want to be mixing it up with something else, your OEM would probably be fine but if not I would contact Japspeed and get one off them
  20. I can get them Will get some details and let you know
  21. Thats spot on Ian... Although he lives in a nice part of Ilkeston The bumper is easy... Check the guides section for removing bumper Buy a Dremel 'best tool for job' and simply dremel the plastic off, fit mesh, fit bumper back on and Job done.... probably a couple of hours work
  22. About £60 Mine are from America so front ones don't fit uk cars
×
×
  • Create New...