Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I just pm'd you back saying I don't do them but if it's just the 'z' I do have one left in stock.
  2. Yeah big +1 Love Paddy, that film was filmed up the road from me in Matlock and other parts of Derbyshire. Another good film, same director is A room for Romeo Brass
  3. PM replied to £75 includes delivery
  4. Apologies but im withdrawing this service now Thread can be locked Admins
  5. I've decided to withdraw the polishing service so I have this spare. If anyone fancies a dabble at doing one themselves then you can buy this and polish till your hearts content
  6. Ok guys this is all thats left now im afraid 4 silver sets 1 Blue 1 Red
  7. OEM ones are more restrictive, Aftermarket ones such as the Stillen give better airflow, better performance and better sound. A popular set up a lot of members have had from me is the Berk HFCs/ Stillen Ypipe and Scorpion back box. Theres quite a few different options though, feel free to drop me a pm if you want some advice etc
  8. "Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this? Butch: It's a chopper, baby. Fabienne: Whose chopper is this? Butch: It's Zed's. Fabienne: Who's Zed? Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead. " 1000 Posts
  9. Yeah - send me payment as before and I will get another set sent Mark
  10. All current orders posted. Still have all colours available at the moment
  11. After a lot of interest its still available so if someone wants to confirm then drop me a pm
  12. Sorry yeah, it was the sequel Ultimatum. I thought it was really good
  13. Just watched a cracking film on film4 called district13 it's a French subtitled film with lots of martial arts, park hore and action. My nephew trains with a guy called Damion Walters and I reckon he must have done some of the stunts in this, he's done these sort of stunts in loads of films, doubles for Daniel Craig in the Bond films too
  14. thankyou my friend, much appreciated If you are considering an aftermarket one then you can't go wrong with this, be quick though before someone else snaps it up
  15. Slimbo, Not seen that film Realm... Will have to give it a whirl. Tbh I lied about being Japanese, I'm half Irish though ' the good half ' so I can kind of relate to jiberish
  16. Hi guys, just to be clear, the colours listed are all that I have. The pack which consists of 10no 10mm washers and bolts is £10. The piccy of Ricey/Carla's zed shows where they go. Cheers Ricey. I hope that's clear enough but any more questions then pm Ricey
  17. Yeah, old boy is a cult film.. Couple of sick bits in it. Being Japanese myself and fluent in the language helps me appreciate these sort of films. Battle Royale is a big fave of mine too
  18. Definately seems to run a lot This is also one of my Fave films... City of God.. Amazing film
  19. Sweet Just added to my Lovefilm
  20. STOCK CLEARANCE ITEM UPDATE - ONLY SILVER AVAILABLE I want to clear these out of stock now as im just going to be doing the fully comprehensive sets. I have four metalic colours available at bargain price of £10 delivered Silver Red Blue Orange Pack comes with 10 (10mm only) countersunk washers plus stainless steel Allen key socket screws.. Can be used on the Zed engine bay, motorbikes, kit cars anything with a 10mm washer. Cheapest price in the UK Be quick to avoid dissapointment as limited stock left Full sets (Orange only) available on this thread viewtopic.php?f=166&t=54034
×
×
  • Create New...