Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Happy Birthday buster. He's a good un is our Christopher
  2. Tried but still can't find it. It was on radio 1 about 10:45 this morning
  3. I keep hearing a really chilled drum n base song on radio 1, I can't remember any lyrics but it has a woman singing on it. I want to put it on a promo vid but have no idea what it's called or who by. I know it's a bit of a long short but anyone know what it is ?
  4. Mine looked like the girls car after Wales but it had been Bished !!
  5. I crashed (well scuffed the bumper) the beemer into a gate after two weeks of owning it and I sat there crying To be fair. Like Dave I'm also a tw*t (some times)
  6. I'm not a betting man But £20 says it will be worth double the price in 15 years if kept tidy
  7. Where are you Roo and where's it going to ? Home or abroad ?
  8. I have a set of Stillen ones for the 370z going cheap if you don't want Berks
  9. Ha ha, I had one of them the other day
  10. New or used buddy ?
  11. Welcome buddy I sell the Vortech and Stillen supercharges but can get pretty much anything. Working on a full SC kit at the moment, all the trimmings Supercharger Fuel return system Radiator Thermostat Fuel pump Oil pan 600cc injectors As said, that lot depending on what brands you choose is £4.5 -£5k Then someone has to install and map
  12. Best wishes rice master
  13. I've ordered 18", think its a wise choice young Christopher
  14. Good to see you and the lady again fella, was a top weekend, really well organised by Colin Chris and the rest. First time I've had a drinky in months too
  15. I will post the thread up as soon as they are ready
  16. This comment is not entirely true. This was brought up a month or so ago and I contacted Invidia who assured me that other UK suppliers are allowed to stock and sell the Invidia exhaust systems. If you need any help regarding the Invida exhaust or details regarding the above comment then feel free to send me a PM. Steve Your quite right Steve, as in the Tarmac/Invidia contract I will be supplying other business's invidia products at trade rates so they can sell at an rrp. That doesn't need to be by pm. I see you took my advice on the cf bonnet dampers btw. Good move - should sell well I've set up a few more dealers over the last week so check the website for details
  17. PM'd buddy
  18. Should have some injen cold air intakes coming soon
  19. Yup, I'm just waiting for the car price to come down then more modding will happen and I will be able to justify it with the accountant
×
×
  • Create New...