Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I've been a victim of this
  2. Good call - edited If you have a vid bud - stick it on
  3. Hi All As per title Invidia HFCs for the 350z or 370z ( both £370 delivered) Invidia Decats for the 350z or 370z ( both £175 delivered) I can't say much about the sound as i've yet to hear them in the flesh but and only previously shipped them to Europe. I would think very similar to the Berks, build quality and welding is very impressive. 12 month manufacturers warranty
  4. Lol - I did put deposits taken if needs be
  5. Yeah Funny you should mention that Will. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451 They aren't brilliant as we didn't have time but you get the general idea
  6. Hi all Got a big stock order from Invidia coming in again this month so if anyone wants to hop on then I can do a bit of extra discount for 350z uk members. Instead of the current forum price of £850 I can do any Gemini exhaust for £825 delivered 350z Gemini's http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-invi ... tem-1.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-invi ... ystem.aspx 370z Gemini's http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-invi ... -tips.aspx http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-invi ... -tips.aspx Also available with Titanium single layer tipped Gemini exhausts (not very popular as the rolled tips look ) Looking to ship the order early next week, Deposits taken/Price matching available
  7. Hi All Finally got some pics of the exhausts vids taken in Wales, long story on the delay but I won't bore you. Would like to use this thread as a reference point for members wanting to know what different exhausts sound like so anyone with an exhaust video of brands I sell please feel free to post up on here Wills 370z Stillen http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/370z-stil ... ystem.aspx [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1MkZmMLDkU&feature=plcp[/media ] Marzmans 350z Nismo http://www.tarmacspo...co.uk/350z-nism ... ystem.aspx [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6PnRuzFUTU&feature=plcp[/media ] EDITED Due to maximum media allowance changes... Vids added to page two
  8. More of race car sound at about 3.5k Give it a few months and if you find you want more noise give me a shout. Thanks for the order
  9. Think they are pretty funky, given the choice I would go for RR Sport personally but I do like them.
  10. No problemo
  11. Depends on when we get numbers together I can hold them for a deposit if you need to save
  12. Unless you have purchased some or are getting cheap then I wouldn't bother with the Nismo ones, I've sold a fair few Stillen headers and they fit without issue on RHD cars and are a lot better value for money. Drop me a pm if you want to, always happy to help
  13. Uk Delivery will be £5 whether you have 1 item or all 5.
  14. Yes bud In stock £100 delivered
  15. I reckon the GTSpec brace and weapon R products will finish yours off nicely Grezza
  16. Been meaning to let you guys know about these Weapon R products for a while but here we go: Part #: wr826-123-101 Manufacturer: Weapon R Pricing £90 Description: Weapon R 03-06 350z Aluminum Coolant Overflow Tank (DOES NOT FIT HR MOTOR) http://www.weapon-r.com/products/1072-2 ... rflow-tank Part #: wr826-121-101 Manufacturer: Weapon R Pricing £70 Description: Weapon R 03+ Nissan 350Z/ G35 Power Steering Reseroir Tank http://www.weapon-r.com/index.php?act=v ... ct&id=1077 Part #: Part #: wr804-123-101 Manufacturer: Weapon R Price £250 Description: Weapon R 03-06 Nissan 350z Dragon Intake Manufacturer: Weapon R http://www.weapon-r.com/index.php?act=v ... uct&id=878 Part #: wr304-131-401 Manufacturer: Weapon R Price £325 Description: Weapon R 03-06 Infinity G35 / Nissan 350Z Neo TI Limited Edition Secret Weapon Intake http://www.weapon-r.com/index.php?act=v ... ct&id=1221 Part #: wr656-111-101 Manufacturer: Weapon R Price £140 Description: Weapon R Universal I-Throttle Controller http://www.weapon-r.com/index.php?act=v ... ct&id=1967 Looking for a minimum of 10 items to place the order. Lead times dependant on stock payments
  17. I just get used to talking yankee lingo bud, ignore me and my 350Zeee ways
  18. Nope, some would fit but not the majority of bolts
  19. Buy two and retrofit to your Zed
  20. Now available at Tarmac Sportz The 370z Borla Exhaust - Be the first in the UK to have one Usual Price £1500... First offer £1350 http://www.borla.com/products/product_d ... sku=140313 BORLA Cat-Back™ exhausts feature patented, straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs, to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand. Winning
×
×
  • Create New...