Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I have four sets in stock as from tomorrow.
  2. Hi, they call it a catback but its just back and middle sections with the N1, I don't know why some systems are called N1 tbh. Think its the companies 1st version of exhaust for that car. Same as Nismo do the N1 or V1 bodykits up to V3. There was a few knocking about but don't see many at all these days tbh. They are a bit loud with cabin drone.
  3. Theme For Velodrome
  4. Yeah but to compensate the official cycling tune by The Chemical Brothers is great
  5. Hi All I have a lip available with slight damage to the wrap over part (passenger side front mudguard area). See photos. Can be very easily fixed by a competent fitter, theres no damage aesthetically to the lip so if someone wants it then its a bargain. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63813
  6. That's proper funny !! Nice find
  7. Prices have changed a lot in 5 years tbh so your not being stupid. I can do the Invidia N1 for about £650. I don't know much about the Apexi but I assume they are similar. I don't know why I've not got that on the website actually
  8. I would consider the Fast Intentions, Berk or Injen over the Stillen personally. 370z Fast intentions and Invidia Gemini systems and Berks are in stock
  9. Least a second hand OEM ypipe is cheap I guess. 10 out of 10 for the OP for finding a solution though
  10. That's one way round it I guess. for the sensors
  11. Spraying and fitting depends really on where you are and where you take it. £600 is more top end price range. I had quotes of £500 for similar plus a new replacement bumper, there's not much work involved in this really, they fit fine and won't need much prep work so you can explain this to the fitters before hand to haggle a decent price.
  12. I know how to fix this. Send them back and save a little extra and buy some Berk ones. Which incidentally I have in stock. Don't buy a cheap Ypipe off eBay too, that won't help your predicament.
  13. I prefer to use ladies deodorant (it just feels softer )
  14. I will have more available. Will also get a lip for HR owners too.
  15. Not of the same car, basically they look like these below. Spats or Add ons that go either side of the tail pipes
  16. Picture amended. Anyone willing to do their own photo shoot with the Full kit fitted so I can publish the pictures on the website can have a £50 discount. Rota's version of the wheels in the pic are also available http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/rota-grid ... heels.aspx
  17. Go Liam, say hi from me
  18. Well done Dan My favourite programme and my hero
  19. Ha ha Love em !! Very funky
  20. Hi All These are going to be available to purchase soon Prices to be confirmed but no more than £300 for all four About this Manufacturer: KYB Gas Charged struts/shocks can make a tremendous improvement in the road-handling performance of any car. Replace your factory installed or worn struts with these top quality gas-charged units and get the results of having high performance struts on your car. KYB is a world-class shock manufacturer. In fact, 1 in every 4 cars built around the world uses KYB shocks and struts! The GR-2 shock is designed to restore original handling and control. Frequently Asked Questions What are struts and shocks? Why buy them? Shock absorbers (shocks) are a device that controls spring motion through dampening. A shock absorber slows down and reduces the vibrations created by imperfections in the roadway. A strut is a shock absorber mounted inside a coil spring that does the same job of dampening. Whether your car uses a strut or shock depends on the factory setup, but both do the same thing and are synonymous in terms of their function. The product listings on our website indicate exactly what is available for your car. Aftermarket struts or shocks are an especially good purchase when lowering your car because they are specially made for optimal performance based on ride height, and can handle the extra stress your suspension will throw at them. Your factory struts or shocks will be out of their "comfort zone" if you lower your car, which causes them to wear down faster and ultimately fail. You can definitely lower your car without replacing the struts/shocks, but they will wear down quickly, and you ride quality will suffer. Is there any difference between struts and shocks? Struts/shocks both have the same job by dampening the kinetic energy of suspension travel. Struts perform two jobs: They provide a dampening function like shock absorbers, and they provide structural support for the vehicles suspension. That means that the struts deliver a bit more than shock absorbers, which don't support vehicle weight but control the speed at which weight is transferred in a vehicle. Either way, your options are limited to what is available for your car. Do shocks come in sets of 4? Struts and shocks are sold individually on our website, but purchasing should always be done in pairs at the minimum (one pair for the front, one for the rear). Most people replace all four shocks/struts at once. How do you install shocks/struts? Shocks are easier to install because there are only two bolts holding in each shock absorber. Struts are a bit more difficult because there is a compressed spring that needs to be removed first. Once the spring has been removed the new strut can be installed with the OEM or aftermarket spring re-installed.
  21. No, the lip I have is the same its just for 03-06. Same skirts and spats for 07. I can get the same 07 lips but don't have stock at the moment
×
×
  • Create New...