Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. No worries bud Like any after market parts allowing for a bit of tweaking is the right thing for them to do.
  2. That's the PU Nismo style lip you supplied me with my friend Bloke who did the work said it fitted spot on Thought so, looks mint. Do you mind if I use a pic for the website ? I will post you a Tarmac Sportz tshirt, mouse Matt and key ring if you say yes
  3. Looks mint Is that a Nismo lip ?
  4. Getting exciting You are the man Chrissy boy !!
  5. My personal email is doing the same at the moment
  6. What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? It came with it as its an Msport, I don't have an issue as its not saying its someting it's not. If it said M5 then that would be a different ball game
  7. yeah i read that about the powdercoat on their website, i assume you have powdercoating? does dirt cling to them? I had powder coated Nismo's, don't worry too much about what you read. Regular coating of poor boys rim wax and quick wipe overs every so often and they will keep the look. Really good choice of colour, look great Jason
  8. Any interest ? Any other lips etc people may be interested in or are you 370z owners still skint from the purchase ?
  9. SSSweeeet
  10. I have a 535d MSport , and its got an M Badge Nearly as quick 0-60 as the Zed and I would say more torque.. Once its remapped it will definately be. Think its one of the quickest diesels going bar the 335d. ** EDIT: Just so we are clear its not an M5 Badge on mine as thats ghey **
  11. Happy Birthday Chris
  12. Definately the new tuner car. Lots of activity over the pond already. Saw one last week, just need a non shandy version with 3.0l plus
  13. Wow, that's rare. Should definately fit and definitely be a bargain as no one will have heard of them
  14. Thankyou If you need anything else delivering to Ireland let me know
  15. No probs Simon. Proof will be in the pudding with these ones. Certainly are hyped up as the best in the US. Looking forward to the write up
  16. Certainly a lot better price, The race ramps are going to be more specialised and I doubt I will sell many if any but you never know. They are a great idea and if a 1/4 of the price then I'm sure would sell bucket loads. Great to see the feedback good and bad, cheers for the comments guys
  17. No Tez , its the same foam used on spaceships
  18. It's "Space" foam dude !!! Yeah it's horses for courses with these, if it's something you use regularly then it's worth the investment. Perfect for mobile repairers etc. Yeah Chris they do and yeah they are pricey similar to above.
  19. These are really big in the States and I reckon they will soon catch on over here Perfect for car maintenance enthusiasts, fantastic design. Unlike the big clumsy metal fabricated ramps these are extremely lightweight so easy to manuever and transport. http://www.raceramps.com/ ...about Race Ramps Yeah, we're lightweights Our ramps are made out of a high density "space age" foam - 100% solid, yet weighing only around 15lbs each. That's about 2 gallons of milk - or about 2.5 gallons of gas. Not slippery when wet. Or Dry. Or on ice Race Ramps are coated with a subtle rubber anti-skid texture. Since they're also totally solid, the entire bottom surface gets grip. You won't be going anywhere soon. We take a solid, enduring slant on things They won't gouge your floor, they won't sink in sand. They won't rust, and you can leave them outside to brave the elements. Even when you overload them, their 100% solid core will still be there to protect you. The 40" Race Ramps start from £200 bigger sizes available and different solutions What do you guys think ?
  20. Stick me down as a potential.. Been boarding for 10 years and it gets harder and harder to get a group together these days. Ideally would only want to do 3-4 days due to commitments
  21. Hi 370z owners, its getting about time for a Group Buy for you guys I've sold a few Stillen GTR splitters and they look great. They are made to order so a few weeks lead time. 3 to 5 I can do them at £299 (over £75 off list price) 5 to 10 I can do them at £275 (£100 off) I can also add canards for £175 Also as part of the GB I can also supply the Stillen roof wing for £199 as below http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exterior.aspx 370z Stillen Front Splitter and Canards STILLEN Splitters are made from our durable and resilient urethane. They provide a decrease in front end lift and easy way to increase down-force on the front wheels. By creating a high pressure area on top of the splitter, high pressure air flow is restricted to flow underneath a car, this effect of lift is reduced and a driver can gain from the extra traction and control and improve the appearance of your vehicle. Finally with Made in USA direct molding Polyurethane construction you can be assured you’re getting OE quality and strength that is backed by a STILLEN limited lifetime warranty against cracking or breaking under normal use
  22. Only battery and brake covers left in stock now
  23. Thought it would be more interesting by auction. I may happen to have one other set
  24. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0856672071
×
×
  • Create New...