5 sets ordered so far...
Order is going in at 5pm tonight to hopefully catch a weekend flight for early next week delivery (Fastest in the business) Would be faster but international payments take 3 days lol
so if anyone else wants some please let me know sharpish
I tell you what, being as you seem angry and you know im the type of guy to help a fellow member.....
Why dont you fill my claim out and if I get over 2k I will give you a £100
Hi All
I went to my bank last week and got some account info on loans dating back to 2001.
I told the staff member of the bank that after years of emails and phone calls about mis-sold PPI that its time I checked if I had some money owed to me.
He gave me some information I needed and told me not to use any agents as they take a cut and to just fill out the claim myself. Has anyone done this or have you all used an agent ???
If anyone has any pointers they want to give me then it would be appreciated
Chris
Never heard of that one being totally honest.
Can't imagine why you can't use universal gaskets. Just measure the flanges and see. Also can't see any reason why it wouldn't bolt straight on to the OEM Ypipe as most manufacturers R&D departments make sure the parts are interchangeable with OEM systems.
Sorry I can't give you 'definates' but it's a brand I'm unaware of.
Fuel pump
Fuel return system
Thermostat
Injectors
Oil pan spacer
Gauges
Zspeed undertray
Just some things you may want to consider, most in stock or two week lead time, SC is about 3 weeks
Drop me a pm if you need any help
£60 plastic or £75 Carbon Fibre through my supplier.
Would probably be less in bulk, never advertised them as never been asked for them,
They did look really good on biccys