Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. 2 currently in stock after months of waiting and then getting brushed instead of polished
  2. As said I wouldn't put that power through a standard system.. A decent true dual or single exit would be worth thinking about, I have a Stillen Ypipe in stock. Been very popular with members
  3. I can supply these now, offsets available 19x9.5 +22 5x114.3 19x9.5 +12 5x114.3 19x9.5 +0 5x114.3 19x10.5 +22 5x114.3 19x10.5 +12 5x114.3 19x10.5 +0 5x114.3 Varrstoen 350Z ES 2.2.2 TE37 Matte Black Replica Wheel Set - 19 Inch Code: 350Z-2.2.2 Let me know if I can help ?
  4. Hoping the company that made my custom exhaust with its "lifetime guarantee" are fed up with me taking it back due to it breaking all the time and will give me a nice discount and fit the new DC to get rid of me. otherwise I would have a long time ago Aiming for £600 and free fitting plus flog my old one one ebay as broken but fixable for £80 or something. Well if you change your mind and fancy something else let me know. I'm sure I can do you a deal
  5. Perfect 1 set of black left
  6. Sounds hard work, why are you going for the DC Gary ? Already purchased ?
  7. Late night driving rules
  8. Sorry mate No way Papa smurf Grezza
  9. 1 black left and 1 blue left
  10. Cool, 3 is enough to be honest as I will keep two on stock. Will close This weekend for anyone else interested
  11. Re-igniting this if any more interest. I don't need 5 but the confirmed price is £130 Anyone wanting one let me know asap as order is going in early next week
  12. Dam I looked as well! First repost in 3 years.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FrMoebtlh8
  14. I doubt it would be dud as they are top notch, you can have no resonator/12" res or 18" res.
  15. Yeah Rich is your man, I'm planning on having some done by him
  16. Want to get these ordered soon, need a couple more
  17. Hurry up and buy it. Otherwise I will
  18. M12 x 1.25 These fit viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63743
  19. Two pipes compared to one pipe = better air flow. It's all about the air flow Manufacturers releasing new exhausts generally all do duals now, having said that the differences on an N/A car are negligible anyway. Price/exclusivity/sound are the usual factors with most customers. I was the first supplier to sell the Invidia Gemini systems in the UK and sold dozens without issue so as biscuit says they are pretty good , I won't be beaten on price so if I can help drop me a pm. Plenty of others to choose from on the website below to Forum discounts on most systems http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
×
×
  • Create New...