Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I reckon I've ate a million sausages, they are my favourite food
  2. Shizer !! Lesson for us all to learn there I guess, I always do the same when defrosting the car. Get well soon buddy
  3. Feck me Bejusus beejesus Me old Irish granny would be turning in her grave god rest her soul . I got the name Tarmac because no one could pronounce my Irish surname I have to hasten I'm a born and bred Derby lad and just descend from a long line of potato pickers so no offense taken here
  4. Last chance saloon guys. Placing order today
  5. AFE Pro dry replacement filters and complete intake kits will be the one to watch out for, I'm going to be selling lots of these.
  6. Do you need a new Tarmac sticker posting lol.
  7. Awesome !! Sounds mint .. Really looking forward to this one Lol Pete, I'm going to try and stay on the track I'm afraid, otherwise it might get pricey
  8. So Mrs Tarmac bought this for xmas for me and weather permitting I shall be doing the track day 3 weeks on Saturday at Silverston. Starts off with 4 laps in a 370z and then I think its 7 or 8 in the GTR.. Pretty excited about it to be honest, I know Godzilla is not everyones cup of tea but I love them. Has anyone else done this track day or similar ?
  9. I posted this on my facebook yesterday. In front of the bus was a seperate collision which in turn knocked down the street lamp which went through the window. It actually hit the driver and ruptured his spleen.. Obviously the guys no pussy as he gets up and rings police and helps the kids off the bus. What a hero - I would be crying and shaking like a leaf
  10. What zed did you get ? If its a Pre 06 then you should have some spare cash from the Jaaaag sale to put towards some forced induction goodies. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with its performance after you fit a Vortech
  11. : I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
  12. Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning
  13. I'm calling Husky, RTbiscuit in disguise or troll on this one
  14. I can sell you a new one and you can keep your stock box or sell it on ebay
  15. What's your budget ? If you are looking for a cheap but good look then the Veilside V1 replica skirts are a good choice, bottom of page below http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Tarmac-Sportz Added bonus is they are cheaper to fit and spray and you get forum discount
  16. Nice, a nice carbon fibre engine cover at £120 delivered would finish it off nicely
  17. I will do you a bit of discount if you want the Stillen one Niko.
  18. If your happy with the sound then just get some Berk high flow cats, saves the cash on a complete system and gives a growl and a roar at around 3k revs. Then if you decide you want to add a system after that then look into the multitude of choices available - that would be my advice. Common upgrades for more noise are HFCs/ Intake/ Exhaust, majority of members choose to do these. Both good customers above chose an exhaust and HFCs for their set ups and both sound great. BTW Chan, your anti roll bars arrived today, gimme a shout as and when your ready bud. Chris
  19. Not an exact replacement but they fit the same thread obviously. The super tuner nuts are closed ends and come with a security key tool , I don't know the exact size of the OEM ones but the size of the Mutekis are a few posts up. Not sure there will be much in the overall length being honest, I doubt they would design them to be any longer than needed.
  20. I would keep them, They are sweet wheels, not sure on what colour to recommend though, probably purple
×
×
  • Create New...