Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I'm making some head way now. Fingers crossed I will have 6 in stock next week Will keep you posted
  2. I am on the case with this, leave it with me
  3. Thanks buddy, Will post out tomorrow
  4. These guys have a good rep in Bristol http://www.fcmmotorsport.co.uk/services.php I have a few customers who use have used them, welcome to the forum
  5. You have a mouse in your car ? That's crazy !!
  6. Looking good
  7. Will have plenty of forged engine parts on the new website for you to choose from Plus, there's always the sentence in my sig. With regards to the exhaust I would recommend a single exit if you want power, I know the factory in China where the HKS replica comes from. Found at last week and it wouldn't be something I would put a lot of power through
  8. Top photography, Zed looks very pretty :cool:
  9. Looking good :cool: A Stillen Splitter would suit the black tremendously, Humpy and Coldel both fitted one on there stealth black Zeds and it really suits them
  10. Oh right, I don't have any fitted pics unfortunately
  11. Got them, Modding the car and you don't have it yet - love it You will definitely have a severe case of Zeditis I can help with that
  12. Hi bud, the tips are on the second pic , is it not displaying ?
  13. I'm truly gutted, he was a good customer and a really great guy that I was privileged to meet. Really sad, hope Amy can stay strong at this sad time thoughts and prayers to his family RIP buddy
  14. Shame we can't get hold of Nismo back boxes only, The Y's are pretty poor but the back boxes are nice. I've got some Berks OP
  15. Because they give the best performance , no one listens to me though
  16. Range Rover Sport End of, perfect accompany for a 350z
  17. Plenty in for the time being, give your zed some welcome rooooar !!
  18. No problem, All orders are posted so keep an eye out for Posty.
×
×
  • Create New...