Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. It's about two week lead time btw
  2. Failing that I have one more option to throw in the mixer and thats the Magnaflow 16784, there's a couple on eBay over £1k but I will do you one at £895, build quality is excellent and it's a true dual. They do two types so make sure you search the number given as the other one is a traditional style cat back Chris
  3. I know we've chatted a lot but why not go for a single exit Ash ? Better air flow and less weight
  4. I've owned both and I too thought the Supra was much bigger, looking at the Zed it's much bigger. Must be the surpas long bonnet that made the car feel bigger. Best cars I've owned
  5. £130 delivered buddy, Such a cool mod, how long did it take you Chris
  6. I've had a few trips to that part of Spain, slightly more up the coast at a place called Nerja, it's really nice and not commercialised at all, no McDonalds and subways etc, it's about an hours drive up the coast from Malaga and worth visiting if you get a car "Malaga car hire is about £120 for the week". As for bars, if your in Puerto B go to the harbour and there's loads of little bars and you can chill and watch supercars and amazing yachts for hours.
  7. Good call mark With exhausts from £400- over £3000 there's plenty of choice to find a system that suits. Always happy to help OP
  8. Always a pleasure, Was the stubby in the box with the intake ? If not let me know and I will send you one in the post
  9. 1. 5/16th plenum spacer (web sale) Stewart 2. 350z Exhaust (Forum member) 3. 5/16" plenum spacer MartynB85 4. M370 Rob63 Keep them coming guys
  10. I have some Berks due Tues/weds bud if you get no joy with used ones
  11. Cheers Martyn Rob - you want the M370 manifold intake ? With all due respect Adrian this is a for sale thread not a "you can buy 2nd hand cheaper in America thread" Cheers
  12. These are cheaper
  13. Motordyne 5/16 spacer 350z exhaust Keep them coming guys
  14. That's looking Sweeet, nice sticker too
  15. Update Slotted Discs are due in a week Monday, everything else is in stock ready to go
  16. Yup, it's either these or Denso. These are more popular over in the states
  17. Size and HR OEM plugs are Iridium, our very own mr AK350Z did an install guide on the HR: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/32951-spark-plug-change-vq35hr-my07/ Out of interest Chris, and to save my ignorance next time, what is the difference between DE and HR plugs? Is it just size?
  18. I would love to see the get out clauses on the lifetime warranty, especially when the manufacturer only offers 12 months lol, (I get mailed by said company on a weekly basis) I can hook you up with something your stunning car deserves Pete, just holler
  19. Here you go Chubbs: LASER IRIDIUM® Laser Iridium® spark plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life. Smallest tip diameter available Iridium / Platinum surfaces ensure slow wear rate providing stable idle, superior anti fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life Trivalent Metal Plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing Faster starts and quicker acceleration Better fuel economy and lower emissions Best OEM Iridium spark plug available Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design
  20. DE I'm afraid Dip, Im always neglecting you HR boys I know
  21. Nos/Supercharger/Turbo customers usually request One step colder plugs: Not my words and maybe slightly out of context: Anytime you run boost, or a high compression engine, you want to use colder spark plugs than stock. Basically you've got a piece of metal sitting in your cylinder that is searingly hot. The right amoutns of Heat + Fuel + Pressure = Combustion. Now, if that plug is too hot, then it will preignite the fuel too early, and cause that ever so nasty situation called "Detonation" which can lead to your whole engine going KABOOM. And thats a bad thing.
  22. Hi All I now have these in stock in packs of 6 NGK Iridium £50 delivered NGK Iridium One Step Colder £50 delivered NGK Laser Iridium One Step Colder £75 delivered Cheers Chris
  23. Wowsers RIP
  24. Nice price, looking around £1300 new
×
×
  • Create New...