Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hi All, I changed the rear spats a while back to an improved design and quality (on the left) but still have a couple of the old ones left that I want to clear. They require a bit more work than the new ones but fit ok, should be fitted/bonded on by a professional. £65 delivered.
  2. I have some decats going cheap if you want to try them out. Just drop me a pm if you want to discuss
  3. It will fit bud. The scorpion will last you well, they are the best built budget system going If you get a year or more out the Ypipe then that's a bonus, good hunting
  4. Lol, the worst thing about it is some people will actually buy it and then tell their mates
  5. Well, I can happily arrange for anything to be delivered to them if you get prior agreement.
  6. 10 more of these just arrived
  7. Thanks for the order
  8. Hi Mike Plenty of options here http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/index.aspx Forum discounts apply plus price matching Give me a shout if you want a discount code Chris
  9. Looking good :cool:
  10. That's not too far from Abbey is it ?
  11. Where are you ?
  12. FI one is louder than the Berks. There's also the Motordyne.. No one has that yet so you could be exclusive
  13. It's quiet but it is built well, Stillen Ypipe , JWT popcharger, Plenum spacer will all give a bit more noise And of course HFCs, all in stock too
  14. Brave man, well done
  15. Hi Luke, Yeah just contact me and you can pay by PayPal if under £200 I'm just checking with Berk on the item so I will confirm leadtime by email Chris
  16. The only ones i have supplied that failed to my knowledge were the ones Darren had, that was running a supercharger through them though.
  17. Can't help with the bonnet but I have popchargers and motordyne spacers in stock
  18. Not sponsored by mummy & daddy stickers are hilarious. Is the silver Zed with lip and diffusers Andy James's ? Looks mint Some cracking cars, great pics
  19. Yeah most customers go for the Berk/Invidia combo, gives it a bit more growl !! I can do you a deal on a combi deal, price match, credit card etc , just drop me a pm if I can help There's a video of Bullet magnets exhaust on the website below: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_ARK_Grip_Exhaust_Burnt_Tip/SM0900-0030G-_.aspx
×
×
  • Create New...