Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Nope I'm very happy as i'm now awaiting on my flight to a very sunny place for the 2nd time this month. I just love it when people make statements and then fail to back them up and try everything to avoid it. Makes me laugh
  2. No lets keep it public thank you. I dont have a need to boost my post count either buddy. I've been here long enough not to care what my post count is. So PLEASE do not veer from the conversation and present the reasoning for your initial statement. Thank you
  3. I don't think anyone cares mate, unless you are talking to a track whore or someone looking to build a track dedicated car it really doesn't matter. What the KW V3's will do for you over a set of HSDs is probably minimal. And as stated before, this thread isn't about what are the best coilovers. The guy wanted to know experience between the 3 he mentioned. Moving on... Sorry buddy but it's got nothing to do with you. Sideways please elaborate
  4. So if u wouldn't mind could u please present ur argument as to why onlins betters on kw v3's? I'm intrigued to know why you think that and the evidence for it.
  5. Bold statement but I think my ohlins setup would give you a run for your money In what way? Please go into more detail. Thanks Would probably take this a bit off topic... We could always all meet up at a track, you with your KW V3, Sidewayz with his Ohlins and me with my BUDGET HSD's - So I can put you all too shame? Anyway, good luck with your budget BC coilovers 3sjr. Dave theres no point even trying to race him, he has vinyl which must add 50/60 bhp No it'd be the 11lb bottle of nos that does that. Oh and it's 100hp. Clearly failed on ur argument that why resort to being wide.
  6. Bold statement but I think my ohlins setup would give you a run for your money And there was nothing bold about it mate. IMO means in my opinion. Thanks now do carry on with your explanation and facts for your very bold statement
  7. Bold statement but I think my ohlins setup would give you a run for your money In what way? Please go into more detail. Thanks
  8. Mitz will keep you right. I imagine bc's will do what you need them to
  9. Yes I read that, thanks. I wouldnt choose any as theyre all budget suspension. Want to be any more picky mate?
  10. lol i know mate! cheers dude! Catch u soon
  11. kw v3's are the best coilover for the zed imo.
  12. nah on my way home from the gym Going on holiday today
  13. These are some of the first photo's I took when I got my DSLR a few weeks back.
  14. What lens is that you're using? Looks like an absolute monster. I have the beginner 3 lenses, 18-55, 55-250 and 50mm f1.8 Starting to get bored of them though. The 50mm is ok but the other lenses are far too slow
  15. Spotted yesterday! I was in my work van Looking shiny mate!
  16. Haven't you fitted them yet, Neil... lol been in Jamaica mate. I missed the garage before I went so the cars off the road with no MOT at the moment lol. The superpro bushes are a sweet looking bit of kit though. Will be much happier when it's all complete tomoz
  17. it looks like this, the bush at the top end fails and the arms hits the chassis
  18. The arm will have dropped off its bush and will be hitting the chassis. I'm going to be sorting mines tomorrow so i'll take some pics for you
  19. Neilp

    rear tires

    These arent correct sizes for standard rims
  20. how low are you?
  21. better with super low entry ones that you can buy from costco and the like.
  22. is that even available in that combo of numbers and letters?
  23. A guy up here has W33 NOB on his tvr
  24. I ended up buying the 250 quid one which was down to 125. The fellas also provides a trade card for future
×
×
  • Create New...