Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I did try it,pump it but it still went down! Leak ? potentially a master or slave cylinder issue. Does sound like something has leaked
  2. Leo never appeared. Shabz car got vandalised. He was there but not in the zed. Some idiot has jumped on his roof and slid down the bonnet
  3. Did u try lifting it up by hand and pumping it to pressurise it?
  4. Could be a master or slave cylinder issue. Either could be leaking. Did u check the clutch fluid level?
  5. How many missions is there in total? I've hardly done any!
  6. most people I've know use denso. Yes iridium is what you should use. Nissan state platinum but these are pants.
  7. Thats what I use, the k&n gold performance one
  8. See u guys at newhouse hotel at 7.15. Anybody that's getting us there meet u at 8.15 on the entrance road.
  9. Oh it's lost the images for me 2 now
  10. Workin fine for me at the moment
  11. 2 completely different cars IMO. The only things they have in common are rwd and 2 seats. The zed is a gt sports car, heavy and semi luxurious(I say that lightly) and the s2000 is built to get its backside kicked in. The zed has power at any rpm in most gears, the s2k needs to be reamed to get into the power band. I do however love both cars.
  12. i could get to the sum bolt without removing it but couldn't get to the filter
  13. Is it still a bargain after having to buy a new mid pipe?
  14. I'm still exploring and not doing any missions! Spent about 4 hours just arsing around on it last night
  15. I use a quick detailer on mine as waxes can damage it as far as I'm aware.
  16. I'm defo going Edinburgh way as its quicker for me.
  17. Better call the sign writer then.......... lol still using motul fluids for other things
  18. Me also! I think this is going to be one of those games that you can never complete! Looking forward to the online stuff!
  19. I used it and it was rubbish tbh. My car burnt a lot off quickly. Changed to Fuchs Titan race pro and haven't used a drop.
  20. We can tie if you guys want mate. What way are u going to Knockhill? Forth is the quickest way from my house
  21. I done a few missions until u steal a 4x4 with a guy in the back with a pistol and u shaft the garage owner. After that I just free roamed and went for lap dances an whiskey
  22. Neilp

    Knocking

    Could be but could also be the banana arm ball joints which isn't good as its a full new arm required.
  23. I'd be careful with tcs as the rolling radius will be out. Have u used a tyre size calculator to check these? What's the reason for bizarre sizes? Are u using aftermarket wheels?
×
×
  • Create New...