Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. any more updates on this build yet? Tony you must be dying to get it back out onto the road for some fun. How does insurance work on something like this ?
  2. What/where the hell is Oban? Mrs you are either as thick as two short planks and you shouldn't have a licence never mind a car, which I doubt you've got or you are just plain thick!! I'm guessing you're the two short variety. Top tip, stop breeding with relatives. Harsh George! Very you just need to know George to get this
  3. Hahaha, I should probs correct you there as I'm a bird but thanks, Yay, off topic for the spotted, but yay, another Sprinkle/female forum member. There's not that many of us. But the numbers are growing. Now back on topic. no danger! you're female aswell! I thought you were a bloke
  4. There's one that lives opposite the Peacock pub (boughton) I've seen a few times, again an import. Don't want to be slating anyone on this forum but the modded one I saw looked pretty daft with the bigg-ass spoiler. Nice rims though I'm hoping to put the deposit for 'mine' down on Monday so will hopefully get a wave from you soon Ricey I'm in Waverton by the way. S. good lad! I used to live in the Blackdog in Waverton for about 10 years. There are a few in Chester that aren't on the forum. I'm fairly sure the one in Chester that your on about has a failside spoiler....was it looking a bit like this? Thats what zmanalex has on his track monster
  5. These have been my favorite rays. They look awesome on your car ian
  6. for a set needing tlc usually around 400 a set tbh. Thats what i paid for mines
  7. The scorpion sounds alot raspier in video's. In reality it does rasp due to the 2.5" center section being made of thin stainless. Some people dont like it but regardless of which exhaust i fitted, i would have fitted test pipes to it to replace the cats so the end result would have been the same. I love the sound of my scorpion exhaust with the decats etc. The scorpion is no longer in the band of being a cheap exhaust. Retail prices are closer to the 400 quid mark just for back box and mid pipe. Add a y pipe on and you are around 640ish. The major advantage with the scorpion is the fact you get a lifetime warranty. Wasso and a few of the other guys heard mines at lakes so they will be able to comment on it.
  8. You have a pm mate. Love the pics! Jays is a beauty
  9. You've seen my parent pad dude and I'm sure you'll agree My mum and dad don't have alot but my bro and myself both worked our arses off. I live in a f*cling ghetto. Yeah sure come by our pad and there's range's, volvos, Suzuki's, nissans, fiats, porsches etc but every penny for these was hard earned. When I was 21 I bought a new Suzuki swift sport for my missus the same month i bought my 350z. For anyone to question how young people can afford stuff, well, its got f*ck all to do with them. I worked for every penny regardless of what I was doing to earn my money.
  10. On holiday from the 29th of august
  11. vauxhall astra sri 5 door 1.9cdti?
  12. I would seriously look at a mk5 r32 golf if you can. Even in 4 door its pretty meaty and very reliable Seen a nice R32 with the DSG box! Not my style! Golf= lol my mate has one and it is probably my favourite sounding v6 engine. Miltek exhaust on it and its The dsg is bloody fast aswell
  13. Hey, an audi q7 also looks like it should be in the bronx selling crack I just generally don't find any audis interesting though. But the s8 does have the lovely v10. I still haven't got my head around the sound of a derv and I can't imagine it appealing to a 21 year old for fun. its v6 derv with miltek exhaust. It actually sounds very very good for a coal burner. The sound of the turbo spooling hides most of the racket lol
  14. i thought that was when you eat mento's with diet cola?
  15. I'll take the hemi As they say, 35 seconds in. it looks awful and looks as though it belongs in the bronx selling crack. This is basically the same on the exterior except the lights http://assets.fish4.co.uk/mmo/293/289/22_1103945005.jpg I'd definately rather be in the Audi and for a 21 year old I would be very proud to have that as my car
  16. Can't outdrag a jeep grand cherokee srt8 though i know which one i'd rather be driving
  17. horrible things to drive. honestly they weigh about 5million tons. Handle like a barge feels like you are constanstly about to tip and when on the lower setting is less comfortable then sitting on a chair of angry scorpions. at 70 with cruise on it was getting 13.3mpg thats for a 3l diesel!! and its crap in the snow, and cos it weighs a billion tons when trying to brake in snow you will die. Totally disagree with you on that. I found it very good to drive. The s-line stuff and paddle gearbox was amazing. The car handles fantastically also for a 3ton 4x4. Even on 22" wheels it feels light on the steering. The acceleration and torque is mind-blowing. 130quid for a tank of fuel and got 530miles out the tank with various thrashing and runs to the gym etc. What you have to remember is that it's not a sports car and doesn't drive like one. It drives like a fast 4x4.
  18. is it the stock rays or normal oem ones? I last sold a set of oem wheels for 200 quid delivered i think. Rays are about 400-600 depending on condition
  19. hahaha we already have it, its called the chat room We should make you the chat room moderator get your thumb out and send that mail! we dont have one of them, it's a place where you can ONLY post... becomes boring VERY quickly lmao you're a feckin mentalist man
  20. and you was thinking of getting lower profile as well? you get used to it scraping tbh Doesnt sound very nice though! Just hope Im not damaging anything my y-pipe flexi's get it usually.
  21. Yes, they are, both facelift and pre facelift, mine had a couple of claw marks when I bought it new. It seems that while it was sitting in the showroom (for 12 months) they failed to lock the doors, god knows how many people got in and out of it . With regards to The Nismo kit, take a look at the rear spoiler, it's fairly easy to spot replicas, even good ones as they have imperfections and from certain angles you can see they are not that smooth. Pete +1 The genuine wings contact the boot at either end. The height of the pillars that hold the top blade are different also
  22. hahaha we already have it, its called the chat room We should make you the chat room moderator
  23. my old apprentice has an Audi Q7 3.0tdi and it is awesome. It has been remapped and has 670nm of torque and over 300bhp
  24. Neilp

    HSD Coilovers

    isnt polos car got the true coilover conversion on the rear? Are the hsd's a true coilover? sorry i havent bothered to search
  25. my facelift car was pretty bad when i got it. I have added a few with pulling stuff out pockets or digging through the door pockets for stuff. Dont wear any rings so its just general wear and tear i think
×
×
  • Create New...