Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I've heard people talking about them. Always heard good comments about it.
  2. Looking brilliant mate
  3. What a waste! She was very intelligent and smart when not full of drugs. I feel for her family. Her dad was such a nice fella aswell. How many chances did this lass have. It was bound to happen eventually
  4. I will buy one of these mate. Need a passenger side on. Drop me a pm and I'll sort a transfer out
  5. Oh that's sounds like a deal. You aren't in the transport police are you? We have another member who's a train driver that you will probably know, the g man. I know another guy big jim lafferty who works on the trains aswell I'm in newarthill mate so not too far from you.
  6. Edited: didn't realise it was an auto you were after until I posted and reread
  7. Thought I heard you mumble something like that at Loch Doon! We must get together at some point and compare 1/4's oh i can feel a venture to crail on the go
  8. welcome matey! what condition are the bridgestones in? I may take them off you for track use depending what lifes left in them. Im just over near motherwell. Need a hand with anything give me a shout
  9. Haha I put my money on him rather than the person in front. He should really come on for a bit of fun. I'm waiting to see how the weathers shaping up before booking on as I don't like the rain haha
  10. Don't be hating cos you couldn't get away I wish you did - that's why she's in for another resray You don't get stonechips at Knockhill Craig! It's fresh tarmac unlike the airfield days. My car has new air intake holes over my bumper because of georges fat arsed 370 Get it on track and we'll have some fun. You honestly won't get stone chips. The dreadnought day coming up is usually all high end cars anyways.
  11. So they would have forced you to miss the meet? Nope. That is exactly my point. He would have worked all night to get it ready... Which he did. I'm sure it happened on the Wednesday and I had the car back on friday. At the show in Saturday looking as good as new. I don't want to be debating this as rt has answered very honestly and openly. They have made arrangements with Ian. So really the proof will be once ians car is spot on.
  12. Neilp

    Why oh why...

    I love the rear
  13. Neilp

    Why oh why...

    I seen the post about valley but unfortunately I'll be sippin cocktails on a beach in mexico. I wish I was going though . Paul has the prices up I think. The kit is in his garage waiting on you. Get it done
  14. Vinyl wrapping is a nightmare to look after. A paint job will always look much better and costs about the same. I have to disagree on this one big guy. My vinly wrap is very easy to look after and am not sure paint is a couple grand better than out wraps lol Lol it's because you don't drive like I do mines is a complete nightmare and if I could go back and paint it I would. Total pain in the arse with bubbles, peeling etc. It's all burst from stones around the wheel arch. For the money I paid I could have my painter do the car for much much less and just used vinyl for the doors. I appreciate rt-performance replying about ians car. I just hope that it does get sorted for ians sake and when it does then I'll give praise. My car got damaged 3 days before a show and had a fair amount of last minute work done. I still made it to the show and nobody would have been any the wiser to it. GM is also a very hard colour to match and my painter would have never let me have the car back until it was correct. Paulies car also took 13 coats of paint to match the ultra pearl yellow gt4 colour on the new spoiler and once again wouldn't release the car until it was spot on. I sincerely hope it gets sorted soon for you Ian.
  15. Hi Mark! Sorry I won't be able to make this as I'm on holiday. Was looking forward to a catch up with you and missus.(and looking forward to smoking jan and his White chav mobile ) Hope all is well! This was a cracking amount of fun and wish I could make it.
  16. Spotted at 1645, 370z decals on the side almost as discreet as my livery looking good and very shiney
  17. Don't listen irfan, he's been promising me king prawn satay and it's never turned up yet
  18. Neilp

    Why oh why...

    nah, the amuse wing in the pic is the one for that kit. not keen on the decals either
  19. Neilp

    Why oh why...

    Agreed! Especially with all the carbon inserts that the one shine do has! I told George when I first met him that this was a must! I think he had not long blown mega bucks on his exhaust though! ill drop him a link for it. Saying that.... where has he been hiding.. i bet the jammy barstewards on holiday again..
  20. Neilp

    Why oh why...

    i love it, i think george should buy it it would look awesome on a black 370
  21. People do it to demonstrate exhaust sounds. Boys and toys - when will y'all learn there's no correlation between the level of noise from your exhaust and the size of your...feet hmmmm.....suddenly that explains alot.... i was gonna say, if there was, you must have huugggge feet judging by the sound of the r8
  22. epic sale thread, a favourite and should be stored in the gold room to look back on for years to come
  23. i like the intro, short and sweet and to the point. He's probably out driving and no time to post
  24. Pffft ...told you - you're not allowed unless you bring Nicole with you - you can't be trusted to play with the adults haha i dont think she'll come after she heard what came out your filthy mouth a lakez
×
×
  • Create New...