Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. yep probs. I paid over 200 for my cam which i use inside the car. It is waterproof and HD but i wouldnt trust it being mounted outside. This is one that really for the money you dont have to care about, i suppose.
  2. not very impressed with the quality of video to be honest. Especially vga quality. The 720hd camera isnt the greatest either from them.
  3. oops didnt realise alex posted the same thing.. comment deleted
  4. that paul's, its actually wrapped in white carbon fibre
  5. 2 mins from my house
  6. that looks remarkably like the 350gt/g35 infiniti. I think that looks awesome to be honest. If it comes with a 5 year warranty or something then it will be a major seller I reckon.
  7. +1 i dont think anyone on here will keep a zed long enough to see the signs of wear on the engine. Especially with the mileage it looks like you will cover annually. Get a good fully synthetic oil.
  8. I'm a fan of what nissan have achieved in the sports car world with low cost sports cars. I'm a massive fan of the Z- Marque and the Skyline R marques. I'm not loyal to nissan, I'm loyal to this community though. We have a very tight-nit community on here and have many friends of all age categories. We also have brilliant social gatherings with lots of alcohol. I subscribed here as after a quick browse over the site it seemed very very friendly and decided this is where I wanted to join. Signed up and there is a wealth on knowledge on here from much older, experienced, Z fanatics. Nissan do nothing for us. Some local dealers do discounted deals on labour etc which can help people out but i'd say the forums biggest help is from one man. I dont consider myself special. I feel owning a 350z is more of an achievement.
  9. its more a rattle I have when letting of the throttle or using engine braking. The scorpion is raspy with normal cats lol
  10. probs a good few months as i wont have time to get down for it. I'm gonna keep sending bits down to them as time passes to add onto it also. Wish it was sooner though, missing her already
  11. Alex's catchphrase, he says it pretty much every time he recommends a product. DB ahhh I see ... too much
  12. Did you watch it through the credits at the end too? Someone's alive Repost Cant wait for the next one though Oooh link? I cant find it! haha i'll have a look, im sure it was in a thread about who was going to see it or a meet or something
  13. dont get this
  14. Did you watch it through the credits at the end too? Someone's alive Repost Cant wait for the next one though
  15. hahaha just having a read over this now lol. The new ecu will control alot of the fueling etc and bottle heaters automatically. Safety is paramount with all the nos. Anders, the nos will be insured once its installed and mapped in Cant wait to get her back. Its gonna be a big change. Lots more stuff going on other than the new ecu and nos
  16. I have the boxset and love em all.. the latest one was a really great movie, even if you take it out of the full fast and furious "thing"
  17. it suits some people and doesnt others I really love the sound of my car especially under load on full chat. Pm Zmanalex and see if he has any laying around as if he has the will obviously be of a suitable quality. I have cheat japspeed decats and I know the will eventually crack and need changed. Horsham Developments also do a resonated type decat also for a decent price.
  18. Where's Neily?!!!! - what have you done with him!????? hahaha mexican air affecting me. Back in sunny scotland now . I'll rephrase... i spent a sh1t load and made basically sweet f=== all
  19. my bro's clk55 amg had a new gearbox at 40k miles and cost 4k or something for a reconditioned as the warranty was up
  20. karl, the decats will give you lots of rasp and rattle like you heard from my exhaust. Don't forget I did have the scorpion exhaust which is pretty raspy itself. You wont make anywhere near as much power as you expect. I made 305 with a plethora of stuff done. The stainless headers you have usually show a better gain but usually not cost effective due to time to fit. As they are already fitted then its a win situation for you. However, to see any power gains you will need a remap as the ecu will map back to factory settings after it realises stuff has been tampered with.
  21. Happy belated birthday mate. Just landed from Mexico so catching up on the forum before q nice shopping trip at the Trafford centre to keep the missus happy
  22. The bill for my install is costing probs about the same as a cheap/2nd hand supercharger to be honest, but, nitrous is much cooler
×
×
  • Create New...