Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Also worth noting that the exhaust is like the flue of a boiler and the heat and length affects the velocity of the exhaust gases coming from the engine. Changing the length etc could have negative effects rather than positive.
  2. And if you actually read my quote you would see I'm referring to doctor Austin .. Thanks
  3. The 370 has knock control at all rpm but the 350 hasn't I'm sure. I don't understand why people spent 25k on a car and then grudge an extra couple of pence a litre on fuel. Amazes me. This stuff has been checked by tuners, namely abbey motorsport who have a has various engines fail due to wrong fuel and also checked for knock while on standard 95 Ron fuel and confirmed the 350z doesnt like it at all. Why grudge a few quid a tank for what potential could be a fatal end to an engine 350 only good to 4500 rpm I believe for knock control Yep so I'm led to believe, I'm sure my ecu has it throughout as it's not standard but I still wouldn't risk it for the sake of a few quid
  4. The 370 has knock control at all rpm but the 350 hasn't I'm sure. I don't understand why people spent 25k on a car and then grudge an extra couple of pence a litre on fuel. Amazes me. This stuff has been checked by tuners, namely abbey motorsport who have had various engines fail due to wrong fuel and also checked for knock while on standard 95 Ron fuel and confirmed the 350z doesnt like it at all. Why grudge a few quid a tank for what potential could be a fatal end to an engine
  5. Those are true coilovers and the rears can cause distortion unless the mounts are strengthened. The zed doesn't have true coilovers on the rear as standard, they have a separate spring dampener set up. Buy something decent as crap suspension is a fast way to ruin your car
  6. I have a habit of destroying tyres. One set lasted 2k miles for rears and 4 for fronts. The longest I have had out a set it 5k miles.
  7. 350z need 5w30 which you'll probs find will be more expensive
  8. most use the hks de limiter or go get an uprev remap at rs tuning, horsham developments and abbey motorsport. Only 3 places in uk that can remap the 350z on standard ecu
  9. Welcome to the club! The car will be perfect for what you desire! The car in standard form is perfect for cruising round beautiful twisting country roads. Hope you enjoy your time here, I'm sure we have members who are fluent in French language
  10. I don't know but you've picked the wrong night. Most people are usually busy with family or out partying. You may find more help tomorrow when people are dying on the couch bored
  11. Those are gonna look amazing in the sunshine!
  12. Are you trying to wire in a nitrous controller or something?
  13. Neilp

    Blue Stuff

    Absolutely amazing pads but don't work great for the first couple of brakes when cold. Still work well but once warm they are very very effective. I use yellowstuff just now for road and some track work and they're fantastic pads. Bluestuff are a little dusty in comparison to yellow
  14. One of the stunt drivers is Ben Collins, ie sacked stig
  15. Some pics from tonight Crash Scene Some cars which should be in it
  16. Neilp

    air con

    he's not giving much away is he lol Mate tell us what you have checked and how you checked it and we will try and help you out
  17. Was the oil light on? If the light is on its usually too late. Oil starvation is one of the major killers of the vq enginw
  18. LMFAO An old clevland steamer ehh neil I like her...... but not letting anyone take a dump on my chest I'd cut a bollock of to have a go on her
  19. The bedroom tune would have to be R.kelly bump 'n' grind
  20. I'd let her poo on my chest, defo's
  21. Neilp

    Disc pads

    I love ebc yellowstuff and bluestuff. Fantastic value for money. Couldn't get bluestuff to fade in 32 degree heat over 15 laps of a 2 mile airfield circuit without cooling.
  22. I think she's lovely
  23. -5 degree front camber That's scary. You must be destroying tyres. -2.5 is about right for a track car. How much lower are you from standard and what coilovers are on?
  24. The snow where I live was much higher than the bumper of my car lol. Even my Van got stuck. The xc90 struggled, but the old isuzu trooper went through it like a tank with no problems whatsover due to the low box etc
×
×
  • Create New...