Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Strongbow and cadbury chocolate mini rolls don't go well together...

  2. ahh lol is this to prevent if fooking up afterwards? Have nissan not sent out a tsb or admitted there is a fault with this ?
  3. haha yeah you have no chance of that pulling off... You can drive in with the gearbox falling off and clutch in pieces and they'll still try and get out of it
  4. Just to clarify, its here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64201-new-forum-how-to-add-a-photo-from-an-external-source/ Main forums page, Forum help, first topic
  5. There is a thread titled exactly that mate. You have been a member since 2009. This is what happens when your not very active. You will find that you usually get out what you put in, especially in a community like this. We are all very active and familiar and are usually very helpful but when people bring attitude to the table then the response isn't as enthusiastic. Try being part of the club and be nice and also polite to people.
  6. Its the weekend !!!!

  7. Neilp

    Stillen Splitter

    Lol, excuse my typo eariler, was on the pesky iphone... We know you will eventually! why not go for something like buster has, the carbon flat skirt along the side and go for a carbon front splitter like the one above
  8. the website has been down for the last while getting a new look. Less arrogance and attitude would help!
  9. Neilp

    Up rev?

    My economy has decreased significantly and got even worse when i fitted the haltch. on track I get about 6-7mpg and average 16mpg on average for a tank on mix of motorways and normal spirited country drives. I'm amazed people can get 30mpg + on a tank!
  10. Neilp

    Stillen Splitter

    Lmao.. And the bug deepens! Hold of and get the amuse kit ! Amuse = Win!
  11. Can you post up some close up pics on the forum please? Dependant on damage I may make an offer. Are the wheels true with no buckles etc?
  12. Welcome along Netty!
  13. Work work work... Sunny A'deen for 3 days..

  14. Good Work Fella's
  15. Neilp

    Which One

    If I could go back and do it all over.... I would take the auto over the manual as the 370z gear box is sooo clunky yours was broken though
  16. Sorry mate I replied before I got the email from ray i've emailed back. I'm interested in the wings
  17. Hi mate, got the pics just now. Is the wing universal or 350z specific also? I'm sure the undertray would be fine but I dont have access to prep it etc which is a little off putting and would prefer something a little stronger than frp as i'm sitting very low and hard and fear that this will get demolished hitting a kerb on track. Would you consider doing a 350z specific type in something more durable?
  18. How are you looking on the diet? Get some pics up
  19. If you leave early morning your neighbours will hate you. If you do motorway miles your ears will bleed. If its a weekend toy you will love it. It's is very very loud. Need heard of fitment issues, only with the k1. Brackets are now welded to the cans so you can't see them any more.
  20. I prefer to be chucking the woman about aswell mate, not her doing it to me
  21. No holding them back Rich what about their fiancee's Its called having a laugh and if you look up... my fiancee is mentioned Neil is just my bit on the side Jays mine aswell True bromance
  22. I've been looking at the APR one guys, and also gtc-300 high level wing or voltex type 8 wing. Will you guys be doing anything similar Voltex type 8 APR GTC-300 APR splitter If you's are gonna be able to do something similar I'm very interested. Got prices sitting there for these from Tarmac as I'm gonna be doing this work during the winter months. Would prefer the voltex wing as the weight spread on the boot is better. I fear the gtc will crack my carbon boot
  23. I don't get it why would putting it in here help [attachment=0]images.jpg[/attachment] hahaha I like that
×
×
  • Create New...