I know exactly where you're coming from on the petrol. I'm using the shed as much as possible but I have horrible feeling Saffy's days may be numbered too
They can not say that Nissan service history is 'important' -especially when its bodywork related As long as it has been serviced in line with interval requirements all warranty issues should be honoured
If your pedal went to the floor - you must've been out there a wee bit too long and not cooled down properly inbetween sessions.
As a minimum you'll need to change your fluid out and probably pads. If things got that hot you'd better hope you haven't warped your discs. if you're going braided lines - most gor for HEL or Goodridge - though if you're planning on tracking more your pockets had better be deep
Plenty pads and discs here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=157&start=0
Where's Dan?
Just replace both fronts with as similar as you can find We all know the arguments about mixing tyres but with current T1R prices and availability you're right it would be totally daft to chuck out three perfectly good tyres just to ensure you're matching.
Just take it easy out there if you have to mix Mr Pants on Fire
I had a choice to make when the original bumper had a dint...was just an excuse to make her look nice and having Mr T in the neighbourhood helped - I take it you have already ?
Those prices are the range I was quoted from three different sources when I facelifted my zed - not sure how much you might manage to get the pre-facelift ones for
He's lucky he made it past 12 hours.
Honestly, they are the funny threads, the rest were totally incoherent and scary!
I've never seen that one before! Classic