Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I'm just enjoying watching Dan Parks run around
  2. Typical man!!
  3. I saw these on Redline the other day - they're so cool
  4. Welcome to the forum Bob
  5. Its at a good price - I'd be checking out the usual service history etc but if that was in order I'd be straight in there Welcome to the forum BTW
  6. careful incase you go... BOOM
  7. drop the bone hon, drop the bone PS - They are LIGHT BULBS Stew!
  8. It does seem very odd... hey though John if its HPid ok and service history good since registration wouldn't hassle yourself any further
  9. Would suggest you pm him and ask for it
  10. I seem to remember reading that all the press cars - (demonstrators for journalists) were imports - so you may find it was one of the press cars used as a demonstrator etc and mothballed between launch and 2005
  11. This was just featured on Billy Connolly's Route 66 - I'd never seen it before - is genius as a community art project Done in the 70's by some eccentric to celebrate the freedom that motors gave America...he encourages visitors to paint them and every so often re-paints them to give a fresh blank canvass. Now added to my 1000 things to see before you die list
  12. I always suffer from massive Garage jealousy (don't have one) - looks like a nice set up
  13. oooo that'll be a good fit then
  14. Vik54

    The Perfect 370z

    Where did you find it? I want to see the details
  15. Maybe want to change that to best meet "in Wales" Chris Buster your honeymoon looks fab
  16. Vik54

    The Perfect 370z

    Jason!
  17. Vik54

    The Perfect 370z

    Well it'll either be CAI or exhaust
  18. Vik54

    The Perfect 370z

    Just noticed the sticker - though would be interested to know what Ingen bits its got in it Google time...
  19. Vik54

    The Perfect 370z

    Yup - is frickin hideous Jay you know I love you to bits but we're just never going to agree on mods are we?
  20. Jealous much?!! have a good one
  21. The car came from S2000 4U? Oh - hope your service goes well You've supplied the filter then?
  22. Vik54

    The Perfect 370z

    How low can you go?!!!!
  23. Welcome to the club
  24. My neighbour took them - I can't take credit for any of those shots Neil...you're right I forgot she had already made her first visit to Alex by then
  25. This was Saffy's first detail and photo shoot in her virgin state June 2009
×
×
  • Create New...