Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. While I was dropping Saffy off at the bodyshop to get her sunken badge sorted met another new zed owner. First time I've given someone a card and they haven't looked at me like I'm some nutter Hiya Gary here's the introductions forum http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 Here's the Scot's section http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=84 and here's the track section http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=36
  2. nice one Chris - maybe you could come up to Scotland for my next Bday
  3. Och c'mon if you're not a car fanatic you don't know these things. Go easy eh? Its really not worth the energy involved in a row Tell her for your Xmas you'd like the car detailed - then she will appreciate what the fuss is about. Now go kiss & make up
  4. What do you need any 'cosmetic' mod for You're being obtuse Ian ... I simply picked up on the fact that the site had a section specifically for 'girls accessories' - and went for the most horrific thing they had on offer
  5. Sober as a judge !! Ian - is a go faster stripe don't worry am pulling yer leg
  6. ooooh s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g Look what else they sell http://www.4wheelplay.co.uk/touring-strip-p-25001259.html
  7. +1 and for quite a while i believe Ahhh - where he go?
  8. Ah hang on - just noticed your signature - "slightly modified" - what did you do to it?
  9. Maybe contact Nurrish and ask him
  10. May be over a year old - but I hadn't seen it before and has made me smile which after the week I've just had is much appreciated
  11. "Reserve not met"
  12. Welcome to the forum Here's to longest week of yer life
  13. Tomasz there's no point in doing anything with your wheels before the winter They'll just get ruined by the salt on the roads - better wait until the spring now given the condition of them at the moment
  14. AND it has decals all over it Dave
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. You find the weirdest things Mike are you looking for a dancer at the moment for an ad or something?
  17. good idea Mark
  18. +1 If this is a Nissan dealer (and not an HPC) you can almost guarantee they do not know what they're looking at - go get a second opinion from an independent
  19. Oh dear that's some expensive fried carbs Hope you get it sorted soon
  20. Welcome to the forum Who was last owner - am sure I recognise that reg...
  21. Welcome to the forum I think you'll find you were quoted for JDM windscreen replacement - I went through this last year when my insurers tried to get out of windscreen replacement. UK screen is anywhere between £200-350.
  22. where on earth d'you get 8 pairs of undercrackers for £18 they're not going to last
×
×
  • Create New...