Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Where's Hugh with his spelling gun?
  2. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    We should all be there Place your orders for West Country Cider now What are you on about Graham - you'd drink anything
  3. haha unfortunately for her she'll be at school while i pick it up lol, its coming home on a trailer lol just you behave yourself, ill let you drive her at knockers Pfft - well we're still having a weekend at Whittlebury - and you're paying for Nicole You'd better get that girl a rock this Xmas
  4. ^ gorgeous kitteh!! All mine before Dougie were Tabbies Am off to the shelter this weekend to find a new fur fix
  5. I shant repeat what I said on AME's FB page Did Nicole tell you she and I are picking it up and having a weekend at Whittlebury Hall while we're at it
  6. Vik54

    1000 BHP GT-R

    Totally immense - I've had the odd glance at that thread over the last year - I always wondered though did he just stick with the normal tyres or have to get special ones made to deal with the crazy torque It must literally dig holes
  7. welcome to the forum - obviously Azure is fastest zed Njoy!!
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Didn't the Greek have one before the zed?
  10. He kindly got in touch but the issue I have is that anything past the 276bhp versions pushes the insurance to an unaffordable level1 Take a couple of spark plugs out Bobby its good that you're thinking ahead regarding insurance But if this is such an issue not sure how on earth you think you'll manage the upkeep of a 5+ year old 3.5L performance car Don't get me wrong - not trying to ridicule you - but do not underestimate the upkeep costs even for day to day non track use
  11. Hi Tony - welcome to the forum
  12. Vik54

    Hens Teeth!!!

    your one looks like it does the job nicely! Cheers mate. Really not bad for the £40 I paid for it The idea of paying 120-150 for the same thing but that you also need to drill into your car to fit seems foolhardy by comparison, in my opinion.. They used to be around £70-80 brand new and they look a damn sight better than a piece of MDF covered in vinyl or Alcantara Husky has one for sale at the moment on ebay and zmanalex usually has them in Edit: I was talking pish - Husky's is the horizontal one
  13. Aww Craig ya big softie - what a lovely thought Are you sure about the PINK though? I mean I know Ashley is a girly girl but
  14. What short journeys? Once you've got it you won't be able to stop It may only be 5 miles to work but you will find every reason to go out for a spin
  15. eewwwwfff gonna vom
  16. Quite simple really - if you don't have it on you will suffer with condensation to the extent you won't be able to see where you're going
  17. Hi Dom welcome to the forum
  18. Have you not looked at Jay's matt orange one? is grey underneath the wrap
  19. That is vom inducing
  20. Vik54

    White gtr

    Translation - "whilst driving my 350z I happened across a White GTR number plate T5 J**. I proceeded to give chase to said motor vehicle in a 'fast and furious' type way but unfortunately I had neither the skill nor horse power required to keep up. I would like to make the point that my speed controller was set to eco mode but I doubt even on SP7 it would have made a difference."
  21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Have a good one!
  22. Some people!!
  23. Hi Lisa welcome to the forum. When was the last service? It likely is your fans - but don't worry about having to pay Nissan £800+ for them you can
  24. She looks well for her age Welcome to the forum
  25. Nah, he ugly he's trying to do dawg - but failing miserably - just too fluffy! I've been threatening Stew with stealing Oscar all week to get a fur fix - I think would even settle for a Newfie slobbery hug and I'm really not a doggy person!
×
×
  • Create New...