Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Ach Doogy
  2. Buddy has a cute face! Zug - if he's panting you should let him win and rest for a while
  3. He is fantastic - filthy and very cute too what more would I ask for? Find the song he did for Jonathan Ross about his wife edit: here it is
  4. You can come see my new pussy
  5. Ahem I'm the only zed in the village!!! Just saw where you are Rob and I was behind you the other night coming off the Forgan roundabout but didn't put two and two together until this morning
  6. ^ Usually has a bike rack on it too
  7. Binky!!!
  8. ^ why he ask that anyway?
  9. Zena?
  10. I find a feather duster dipped in cat nip works pretty well Except with my new cat ANYTHING is a toy
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Poppy?
  13. Don't use em when showing our Horses... skin burns Your nags a bit feisty then?
  14. or ... Betty Boop - BB for short
  15. Was just going to say 'Dents' Either them or a nice pair of Pigskin riding gloves - meant for use when showing horses but excellent for driving in as they're so fine.
  16. Congrats Maybe someone took a dremel to the exhaust in the hope it would get louder
  17. One way of avoiding door dints
  18. Isla
  19. Can I have some of what your having? Does it come in tablet form or a wrap? I think is herbal Mark ... you really are a special one aren't you?
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a good day Graham
  21. Nah - is Nigel
  22. He really is m-a-h-o-o-s-i-v-e and he loves his Uncle Stew
  23. Welcome to the forum The hissing is normal - she's just telling you she's thirsty
×
×
  • Create New...