Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Och c'mon folks are we honestly having a discussion here about 'what's the best motorsport'? Unless you're directly involved in motorsport - engineering or driving - your opinion is worthless - and you certainly have no right to comment on skill levels! I have to agree I get bored by F1 and prefer to watch the BTCC or GT but I would never have the audacity to sit and comment on driver skill... a few sharp intakes of breath and grimaces at some manouvres maybe but only in admiration
  2. Teuchter ... sweetie it is Teuchter!
  3. Och well repost
  4. I hope this isn't a re-post ... it just made me cry with laughter! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGT3zwUgvXw
  5. This looks nice if a little over-priced but then it does have low mileage and is Nismoed up to the eyeballs http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-v6-313-gt-57/1218235
  6. just found these on top of the wardrobe - forgot they were there!
  7. he usually has RAYs in and they will be either good as new of freshly powdercoated
  8. Vik54

    New Gear Knob

    - he has both new OEM and Nismo but there won't be any change out of £100 if you want the real thing
  9. to the forum Gary, congrats on your new arrival!
  10. to the forum - weird claiming a write off because od wheel damage - get the alignment checked
  11. to the forum Chris
  12. to the forum ... unusual colour combo you have there!
  13. - hope whatever you've seen is nice sweetie - GLWTS
  14. pg 2! Looks like this will be fun Will & brillo - I'll be down for pax laps
  15. PML! ...up here we call em' a beige jobby....lovely Because they don't use chalk as a filler anymore ... am sure this question has been posed on the forum before... it can be the only reason I know the answer
  16. My Grandad - I was 14 when he died so didn't get the chance to know him as an adult - he spent most of his life at sea and I would love to hear his tales first hand
  17. miss that Azure paint
  18. oooh look it comes up as a slideshow - blimey the old forum would never have coped with that
  19. Saffy!! My neighbour took them - full set is here http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgmhay/sets/72157621066594005/
  20. yup - "don't pull faces / the wind will change/ you'll stay like that" and (not my parents but my great aunt) whilst I was doing headstands in my nightie (aged about 8) "That's not ladylike! Girls don't show their lady gardens" Those of you that know me will have just spat your tea over your keyboard
  21. Save the zed but knock him down another £500
  22. Your last part back down the A9 will be pretty boring - I'd come down via the Cairngorms if I had the time - unless of course you're stopping off to see zmanalex to get some goodies As Gary has already said if you can somehow fit in the A86 it is a good run but looking at your current route unless you reverse it it isn't really do-able. As you have found out already plenty of the petrol stations do have super - it is really no biggie Have you looked at the Hoon threads?
  23. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

×
×
  • Create New...