Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Welcome to the club - NJOY
  2. I wouldn't know about that I don't listen to COMMERCIAL radio But I do know they were sold out donkeys ago
  3. Welcome to the forum Happy hunting
  4. Well here's motor on fleabay for waaaaaaaay less http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Window-Motor-Regulator-Drivers-Right-Side_W0QQitemZ330373214613QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4cebc73195 and regulator for £125 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Front-Door-Window-Regulator-Left-Side_W0QQitemZ280277741609QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4141daf029
  5. Oh poor Jerry I think I'll have to leave the room if my baby ever goes on one
  6. To which Numpty? Not to your taste then Dave?
  7. Sold
  8. For light cleaning the poorboys is just used on its own with cotton cloth. For conditioning again on its own but massaged in by hand
  9. Och that's pish luck Chris..............but good news from Dixon on the price of spares
  10. Can't go - so I have two tickets for Calvin Harris at Fat Sams tonight - £32 the pair - PM if interested
  11. Well I wasn't even going to highlight that one
  12. some of you will already be familiar with sniffpetrol.com Their 'non-advertisements' are v funny - good IKEA one on pg5 http://www.sniffpetrol.com/category/not-advertisements/
  13. Hungry? Just go back to the fags Tarmac - it'll be easier on the car and your stomach
  14. Well you'll have to come out the suite at some point
  15. Come to think of it - since the Toyos went on, tonight was first time the ESP has needed to kick in...............and boy did it NEED to
  16. Ditto - feeeeeeeeeeeeeed your skin
  17. Mine's only come on a handfull of times - its just a wee judder and loss of power - there's one spot on my daily drive - basically a complete switchback which I take at about 5mph - now its the only place where the ESP gets switched off as a matter of course.........otherwise it is only off when its dry and the tyres are warm - although I did have my first true moment tonight when I hit a roundabout and a pile of leaves at the same time and was going far too fast - thankfully the ESP did its job and I carried on with a combination of &
  18. Does your car even have ESP anymore Alex? In reply to the OP - TBH if you've 'lost count' of how much your ESP comes on then have you checked your tyres and geometry recently?
  19. 57 Plate between Cupar & Dairsie - KObi?
  20. Anyone going to UAE next year?...........Irfan your 'trip' out there could be v interesting http://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com/index.html
  21. Vik54

    SWORDFISH TVR

    Ok - so 'chameleon' paint is an aquired taste But this is going to one BEAST when its finished http://www.pistonheads.com/show/news.asp?c=166&storyId=20886 and of course if you come along to this........... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=29112 you'll see it in the metal
  22. Has helped with my Monday-itis
  23. Yer not kidding Stew!........I was working in St Andrews yesterday morning............I was meant to be going down to Knockhill in the afternoon for some pax laps but thought the better of it ............so the drive home (all of 10 miles) was very 'interesting'
  24. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...